Anyone broke a SV100 ???

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
Got about 1200 hits on mine (a lot of cold weather bp) thing is ridiculous right now, noticed a small raised crack on it and some composite tracking ( like the new derby boys do)after bp yesterday. Wondering how long it has left, 2x returns on it so not too worried, more curious to see if anyone else has seen this.

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
100-150 and you cracked an SV100? Mine has about 300 hits, & still sounds brand new. Imo, the whole SV series are super durable..

Hitmen8

My SV98 started to have the raised cracks after the first 10 hits. Now it has close to 500 hits on it, looks like its cracked in 4 places and is hotter than any USSSA bat i own. Now my SV100 is stiff and just now has the first small crack after close to 300 hits...

My SV98 looks alot like this for the last 400 swings...

Hitmen8

Check this pic out. Bat is still hot. Supposedly, this series of easton's do that? Thats what I have been told.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine has maybe 300 hits and pretty ugly. Webbing all over and paint flaking off. My sy100 broke in 400 swings but both my Wegmans are tanks.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I broke my sv100 and got the l5 in return. Some other people bped with it then i went to hit it and the center of the endcap flew off.