Anyone coming to South Dakota Labor Day weekend?

Softball.com:

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
E in sioux falls

C in rapid city

good for south dakota... sioux falls has 8 nice flds, never played out in rapid

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
google "star of the west softball complex" in rapid city... looks like the have 8 300' flds...

JoeG3

Doesnt matter, had sex
E in sioux falls

C in rapid city

good for south dakota... sioux falls has 8 nice flds, never played out in rapid

Ours are only a few years old, zero tree cover. Nice complex though. When/who were you there with?

We are planning on going to rapid city. Anyone know how the complex is? Columbus last year was brutal.

Rapid is about 5 hours from me and I haven't played there, but haven't heard good things. My team will be out there for King of the Hills in July, though. No C teams close either. Our state has 1 B team and 3 C and all of the are in the eastern part of the state.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Ours are only a few years old, zero tree cover. Nice complex though. When/who were you there with?

Rapid is about 5 hours from me and I haven't played there, but haven't heard good things. My team will be out there for King of the Hills in July, though. No C teams close either. Our state has 1 B team and 3 C and all of the are in the eastern part of the state.

team "******" is C

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry K.e.l.l.y's is c so its them outkast , zoo , rookies not sure where sanford power is.. b or c pending what team is there.. then tyron is a newly b team

JoeG3

Doesnt matter, had sex
sorry K.e.l.l.y's is c so its them outkast , zoo , rookies not sure where sanford power is.. b or c pending what team is there.. then tyron is a newly b team

I know who the B/C/D teams are here. I left K ellys off on purpose. Outkast is done, a few of their guys along with Tryon's former P and MI are now with Sanford, Rookies is now Shenanigans and has Tryon's former SS, they'll be C. So 4 C and a B team. Probably 6-8 D teams.

jbrennan51488

Addicted to Softballfans
The star of the west complex is a nice place, played there a few times last year for king of the hills and then a 10 game guarantee. 8 fields that are all in great shape. Even some soccer fields across the parking lot where you can take some bp. Only thing I don't like about them is no dogs are allowed inside the complex.

Last edited:

gbombs

Currently on the DL
I lived in rapid for 8 years till 2003 and never knew there was a softball complex... damn.

MTtizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
good complex there....played couple tournies there...my uncle runs a wsl tourny there at the end of the season usually