Anyone have a roller tech bag?

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Does anyone have a Combat Roller Tech bag in good shape they'd sell or know of a rep who is selling them? With shipping costs included, it would cost me about $110 to get one from the Combat website. Call me cheap, but I'd like to find a way to get one cheaper? As soon as I sell my DS, I'd like to grab one.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
^^ Yep, I ordered mine from Cheapbats. It was like $75-80 shipped. I would call and see if/when they'll get more in. Regardless, after using this bad boy it's DEFINITELY worth over $100. If you decide to just buy it off the website, you won't regret the purchase.

There are other places also that sell them for $89, but may have cheaper shipping. Shop around a bit.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
^^ Yep, I ordered mine from Cheapbats. It was like $75-80 shipped. I would call and see if/when they'll get more in. Regardless, after using this bad boy it's DEFINITELY worth over $100. If you decide to just buy it off the website, you won't regret the purchase.

There are other places also that sell them for $89, but may have cheaper shipping. Shop around a bit.

As much as I'd like to get one from Combat's website, I found them somewhere else for the same price, but the shipping is about $10 cheaper.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
As much as I'd like to get one from Combat's website, I found them somewhere else for the same price, but the shipping is about $10 cheaper.

That's what I figured. With the internet, I'm a bargain shopper now. Loyalty be damned! Haha. :cool:

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
That's what I figured. With the internet, I'm a bargain shopper now. Loyalty be damned! Haha. :cool:

:D. I figure I'm still supporting the company...just not their shipping bottom line. Now, if Coop or a Combat rep offered me the same shipping rate, I'd buy it from them, no doubt.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:D. I figure I'm still supporting the company...just not their shipping bottom line. Now, if Coop or a Combat rep offered me the same shipping rate, I'd buy it from them, no doubt.

Agreed man. I do the same. I searched around quite a bit before I found it on cheapbats. I PM'ed Coach first, cause I'm down to support the store, but when he didn't have it I went to google.

bartodell

<font color="RED">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
Best bag I have ever owned. I love this thing. It is freaking huge but not over the top. :D

Huber

I got one I am trying to get rite of but scared to ship it lol.......It's brand new but WAY to big for me.

Send me a PM we can talk

BlackBall 9

<font color="#8B1A1A">The Veteran</font>
These bags are awesome. I know Huber is getting rid of his as he stated in his post. Costs pretty high to ship since it is a heavy item. But all in all it is a good bag.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
These bags are awesome. I know Huber is getting rid of his as he stated in his post. Costs pretty high to ship since it is a heavy item. But all in all it is a good bag.

I PMed him but never heard back, so went ahead and ordered it. Should be here in a week. Ordering from Combat would have cost me $18 more in the end.

BlackBall 9

<font color="#8B1A1A">The Veteran</font>
COMbat shipping is pretty high. I love their stuff and have ordered quite a bit from the site but the shipping is downright rediculous sometimes. Especially when a pair of $30 batting gloves ends up costing $44 in the end.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
COMbat shipping is pretty high. I love their stuff and have ordered quite a bit from the site but the shipping is downright rediculous sometimes. Especially when a pair of $30 batting gloves ends up costing $44 in the end.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure why they have the big markup on shipping. I'm sure there is a logical reason, but I don't know it. The Roller Tech and drawstring backpack on Epic were both the same price as the Combat site, but the shipping was a little over $8 on Epic, whereas it was $25.25 at Combat (saved 17 instead of 18). I hated not buying from Combat's site directly, but the savings on shipping was enough to make my decision fairly easy. If the shipping at Combat had been even $15 instead of $25, I would have ordered it there.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
^^ Don't they ship out of Canada? Or do they have a warehouse in the US. I have no idea, I'm asking. It would make sense though.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
^ Thanks. Then I don't know why the shipping would be more. Maybe to cover the shipping costs from Canada TO the warehouse??