Anyone have insight on the 2011 Ressy Mutant.....

kklene

Addicted to Softballfans
searched and couldnt find much, how do they perform? How much am I looking to spend on one? Thanks

kseaney

Just an old baller
All 3 mutants swing like a 1 piece bat, have the 5.4L tech barrels, one is balanced, the res and duo feature an ounce endload. Performance is very similar just a matter if you like balanced or endloaded. Best mutants ro date.

webmouth247

i need practice!
All 3 mutants swing like a 1 piece bat, have the 5.4L tech barrels, one is balanced, the res and duo feature an ounce endload. Performance is very similar just a matter if you like balanced or endloaded. Best mutants ro date.

2011 ressy mutant best mutant ive swung

all true... these are not over hyped bats like the connell. These things perform like not other.... i have both ressy and balanced mutant.

fluffy24

Wonder Mijo
I've only swung the '11 Mutant. We were dropping bombs after 50 swings...best bet I've ever owned. Its kept me from opening my DUO.

dinoriggin

Addicted to Softballfans
Hottest right out the wrapper bat i've hit. with some swings it is opening up even more. looks like its gonna be nasty...

AmazingBats

D Nation
Yea the 2011 ressy is no joke! Straight from wrapper this thing is sick.. And with every hit it just keeps getting better and better. And no spiderwebbing on my buddies and a very slight rattle after 750+ swings it is sick and seems to be durable

huzzdog

retired
sick, just recieved mine 20 minutes ago. I'll be hitting it by 4, let you guys know what I think tomorrow.

Sportzfan1616

Addicted to Softballfans
yea ressy mutant is serious.............. sick stick man or quoting my friend "this is the best bat ive ever swung" lol

BIG 3

Addicted to Softballfans
Took one out the wrapper last night and put maybe 50 hits on it, I will just say that I'm not a worth fan but this bat is $$ well spent

huzzdog

retired
got a chance to bp last night. 2nd swing hit a good line with spin about 330. I'm very happy with this bat.. was swinging a jhmutant but this is better right out of the wrapper. between 4 of us we put 300+ swings on it yesterday, using 40cor trump's. bat is one of the best iv'e ever had right from the wrapper. can't wait to see when it breaks in.

dcz3

all true... these are not over hyped bats like the connell. These things perform like not other.... i have both ressy and balanced mutant.

I know this is a Ressy Mutant Post, but the Connell is not overhyped! Its the real deal.