Anyone make a net to hit into?

The Mad Hatter

Addicted to Softballfans
Bought some heavy duty fish net on ebay for $15 about 4 years ago, screwed in a couple of heavy hooks from Home Depot out of my garage ceiling and had my indoor hitting screen up and running. Worked great!

josutton00

Addicted to Softballfans
I made my own tee but now need something to hit into while I am at work. Anyone make their own net? Or would buying one be better?

I bought a small one that works perfectly. It is at Diks sporting goods. It is in the basketball section. Its a retriver net so when you shoot the ball it will role back to you. But it is perfectfor moving around. You just need 3 bungy cords and you can attache it to any pole

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Bought some heavy duty fish net on ebay for $15 about 4 years ago, screwed in a couple of heavy hooks from Home Depot out of my garage ceiling and had my indoor hitting screen up and running. Worked great!

I did something similar to this but made a 2x4 frame, and it worked really well

SFTBALL4LIFE

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the guys i play with got a full length batting cage net from his dads driving range/cages and we ran two cables along the ceiling in his basement and have an indoor cage for the winter. I know its not really what you asked but if you have access to something like this it does wonders for the winter blues and keeps the swing going.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I bought a piece of golf netting that was 10 feet wide by 20 feet long and I hung it off of a 10 foot long piece of conduit in my garage. It's not rocket science but it certainly gets the job done!

At work I use a piece of chain link fence right in front of the tee in the parking lot at. I have to pick up the ball after every swing, but at least I'm hitting at work lol.

bcrew1

Addicted to Softballfans
check out my profile pics, I took a golf net and cut it down to size to fit in my basement. Works awesome, but now not only do my kids go hit but I have a bunch of neighborhood kids coming down and hitting after school too.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans

X2........Here's how mine turned out. Got my netting off eb*y also.

P1010374.jpg

puppychow1

Addicted to Softballfans
Use 1.25" ABS plastic pipe in an arch and garden netting or plastic pipe in the shape of a smal soccer net.