anyone tried Chamberlain's Leather Milk?

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
i've been using lexol cleaner and conditioner, and also leather cpr for a couple years now. i think they are great but sometimes i feel like they are not penetrating that great and i'll get that shiny look that i don't like when i'm done, so i'm always looking for new products to try out.

so has anyone tried any of these Chamberlain's Leather Milk series? gets top notch reviews on amazon but they are kinda expensive so i wanted to see if anyone has tried them before i pull the trigger.

they have one that is a water protectant that sounds great but only for darker gloves.

the other brand that gets great reviews on amazon is Glacier, and they actually use before and after pictures of gloves on their product page.

anyone tried either of these brands of cleaners and conditioners on their gloves?

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i only put my own milk on my gloves. keeps other players from handling them. now who wants to trade?

TeacherMan78

Addicted to Softballfans
Recently heard of this company as I got a saddleback leather wallet...the company suggests using this product...there are several youtube videos on the conditioner