Anything mind blowing coming out?

ragals17

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks bad ass. You guyz that don't like it, what did you want Easton to do, go with the same paint job like they did with their other reissued bats?

Makes sense.....they had no problem selling them the way they looked and with a different paint job now I feel you will have a harder time convincing people it's the exact as the 100h

Changalang

Addicted to Softballfans
ragals17, I would like to thank you for your criticism. You are actually the first person to come forward and say you do not like the graphic design of the bat which prompted me to speed home the 3 hour drive, truck and trailer after a 15 hour day at the ballpark, of which most was spent talking to enthusiastic customers regarding the release of this bat. While I appreciate your opinion, and I am not being sarcastic, I would recommend you check the settings on your monitor because the bat features ZERO pink anywhere on the bat. Now as far as the graphic design goes, if you have ever visited our site you will see that is the design of our brand camo which only makes sense to feature our brand camo on our exclusive bat.

Now you make a very good point on why not bring it back in its original form. Well here was the thought process there. When we went to the design table what was most important to me was performance! Graphics are only eye candy, but how does it perform? Well no need to reinvent the wheel. The 100H is clearly the majority favorite of all Easton loyalist and we listened to the people. With that being said, the 100H has become one of the most desirable, almost collectable type, Holy Grail if you will bats you can own. Out of respect for the 100H and the people who have spent very good coin getting one, we decided to keep it that way. What we wanted was the performance of the 100H which is why we went back to the 100H rather then wrap our graphics around an L1. Another key factor in our decision was the true 1 oz. end-load. A majority of our Easton customers biggest wish was to have a 1 oz. end-load no matter if they swung a 26 or 28. At that point it only made sense to bring the 100H back however with a new look. Now we understand there might be one or a few that don't like the design but I only hope this explanation puts it in a different perspective for you. Again, thank you for taking the time to post your opinion, we are always listening weather it be positive or negative we will always listen.

Lyf Nimmo

Furious

The Original
Now if you could only bring back the OG Scx23 with it's same performance! I'll swing any design with that bat!

ripit44

Addicted to Softballfans
ragals17, I would like to thank you for your criticism. You are actually the first person to come forward and say you do not like the graphic design of the bat which prompted me to speed home the 3 hour drive, truck and trailer after a 15 hour day at the ballpark, of which most was spent talking to enthusiastic customers regarding the release of this bat. While I appreciate your opinion, and I am not being sarcastic, I would recommend you check the settings on your monitor because the bat features ZERO pink anywhere on the bat. Now as far as the graphic design goes, if you have ever visited our site you will see that is the design of our brand camo which only makes sense to feature our brand camo on our exclusive bat.

Now you make a very good point on why not bring it back in its original form. Well here was the thought process there. When we went to the design table what was most important to me was performance! Graphics are only eye candy, but how does it perform? Well no need to reinvent the wheel. The 100H is clearly the majority favorite of all Easton loyalist and we listened to the people. With that being said, the 100H has become one of the most desirable, almost collectable type, Holy Grail if you will bats you can own. Out of respect for the 100H and the people who have spent very good coin getting one, we decided to keep it that way. What we wanted was the performance of the 100H which is why we went back to the 100H rather then wrap our graphics around an L1. Another key factor in our decision was the true 1 oz. end-load. A majority of our Easton customers biggest wish was to have a 1 oz. end-load no matter if they swung a 26 or 28. At that point it only made sense to bring the 100H back however with a new look. Now we understand there might be one or a few that don't like the design but I only hope this explanation puts it in a different perspective for you. Again, thank you for taking the time to post your opinion, we are always listening weather it be positive or negative we will always listen.

Lyf Nimmo

I love the PINK on the bat. Looks SEXY!!!!HAHAHA

Best Eyes In Softball

adoray1

The Veteran
When is the new easton line coming out? Anyone know? I'm talking about new l1 l2 etc.

The easton flyer I saw said Launch 02/07/14 so we can expect to see more info or potential preorders soon. The store I get from told me they expect to get everything March 1st.

sasha3825

Addicted to Softballfans
These are my bats if you want to take a look at what the new Easton's are looking like. A couple new models including their first Senior model. I like these better then last years. Thinner handle, more pop right out of the wrapper, and endcap that is flush with the bat. The endload on the 27's are a bit aggressive, def more loaded throughout the bat then previous years. Even the balanced bats feel like they have a little in the end.

null_zpsecaef45f.jpg
null_zpsa8f45581.jpg
null_zps223368be.jpg
null_zps5e256d26.jpg
null_zpsf5746fb3.jpg
null_zpsba00cc9b.jpg
null_zps14213492.jpg

sasha3825

Addicted to Softballfans
I did, Its pretty legit. I would just recommend moving down a size as the endload is different then last few years models. Swings just like my 100H performance wise. I just didnt need to break it in really to get there.

adoray1

The Veteran
I did, Its pretty legit. I would just recommend moving down a size as the endload is different then last few years models. Swings just like my 100H performance wise. I just didnt need to break it in really to get there.

I just noticed you're from the Boston area. I live in Central Mass. Do you know anywhere in Mass where you can demo easton stuff.

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
Got to hit the SP14L1 sat... niw tested at 260, bat was great right out of the wrapper... we were getting really good distance and hard line drives from swing 1 by the end of the tour you could already tell it was starting to open up some... no webbing or any signs of wear on the bat after about 80-100 swing put on it, I would say this bat is much better than last years L1 especially out of the wrapper

we were hitting Dudley classic m ZNs in 50-65* weather

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
haven't swung mine for a couple of weeks due to the weather here and the having the flu but id have to say that this review is right on... mine felt the same way and opened up nicely at 100-120 swings and now has 300++ swings and is absolutely nasty, just as good as last years 2013 L1 at 800+ swings and probly pretty close to the 2012 st100h after 600-700 swings... if you get the chance to SWING or BUY it you WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED....these bats are ready to go outa the wrapper and feel more like the st100h than the 2013 L1 to me... JMHO :headbang:

Super

dogreddog

Addicted to Softballfans
2014 l2

My L2 has about 200 swings on it now. It is very good to go. thanks Fonzie:thumb: no webbing, at all HOT from GO