Are any of these bats worth $20?

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
Some local guy on Craigslist posted he had some softball bats from his old church league for sale for $20 each.

He sent me this picture of the bats and I was checking to see if there were any good ones on there that would actually be worth anything.

I see an Ultimate Weapon that looks decent and a SC777 Connexion but I really don't know what they are worth currently.

Anybody know if there is a diamond in the rough in this batch of old bats?

AGHWt.jpg

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
2nd from the right is one of those good old TPS singlewalls, right?

Other than that Black Magic (3rd from right), those are all decent deals for $20 each.

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah but are they worth anything?

Nobody plays metal leagues around here so they are pretty much useless to me but I figured if one or two of them was worth $60 or more, I might pick it up and flip it to a board bro who needed it.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
none of them are worth more than 50 pbly so for resale to make money would be a bust really. but that est for 20 is a good deal

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
As long as they have no flat spots, dents, or waves, I would pick up the Ultimate Weapon and EST for sure. With the new 52/300 ball, they should hit it very well.

That is, depending on whether they will still be legal after May 15th.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
2nd from the right is one of those good old TPS singlewalls, right?

Other than that Black Magic (3rd from right), those are all decent deals for $20 each.

Don't sleep on the Black Magic. I'd put it up against many of the singlewalls today. Not the top tier, but the Ultimate Weapon and Pyrotech.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
That SZ1-C (the Redline C-Core, for those who don't speak Easton) is a model that can bring $100+ with decent frequency. Really depends on condition, but that was one of the bats to have in its time.

hanny2277

Addicted to Softballfans
That SZ1-C (the Redline C-Core, for those who don't speak Easton) is a model that can bring $100+ with decent frequency. Really depends on condition, but that was one of the bats to have in its time.

You sir know your Eastons:), had a couple of these back in the day and they were fantastic!

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
As long as they have no flat spots, dents, or waves, I would pick up the Ultimate Weapon and EST for sure. With the new 52/300 ball, they should hit it very well.

That is, depending on whether they will still be legal after May 15th.

Good point. I found that metal bats seem to hit those balls better. If I remember right the Connection was a pretty good bat.