Are Mizuno Global Elites too soft to dunk?

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have experience using the dunk method on a Mizuno Global Elite. I'm obviously not doing it to break it in as it breaks in pretty quickly I would simply be doing to help it hold shape.

Still not sold on the idea of dunking this one but I've dunked a glove before and it turned out pretty good.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Does anyone have experience using the dunk method on a Mizuno Global Elite. I'm obviously not doing it to break it in as it breaks in pretty quickly I would simply be doing to help it hold shape.

Still not sold on the idea of dunking this one but I've dunked a glove before and it turned out pretty good.

I think so, I think the idea of dunking is for gloves that are almost to stiff to close when you first get them.

I could be wrong, I'm not a glove dunker
F

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
I think so, I think the idea of dunking is for gloves that are almost to stiff to close when you first get them.

I could be wrong, I'm not a glove dunker
F

That's also along the lines of what I was wondering. Thanks

yeti23

Addicted to Softballfans
I just dunked my wife's global elite gge71v (tan), to form the pocket and create a hinge/break point on the heel. It's pretty stiff compared to her broken in gcp51

Jen_16

Coach
A warm dunk can also be used to reshape a used glove should you allow it to dry before manipulation. Having said that I don't think it would do damage to a mid-high end glove. Just don't dunk pleather.