Are these 2 bats the same?

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Miken Chill & Miken Freak Black FP. Descriptions on both bats appear to be the same. Is there a performance difference between the 2?

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
My kiddo has Freak Black (34/24 gamer) and 2Legit, not Chill, but 2Legit and Chill suppose to be the same. From where I sit, Freak and 2Legit do sound different. I can feel a big flex in the handle Freak but can not Legit. She says she can feel the barrel compress more with Freak, feels better off the Freak.

My DD hasn't game hit a HR with the Freak but last 2 hitting lessons, her instructor front tosses from half distance and about 30+ MPH, she has hit 3 out, 1 about 250ft.

She has a super nasty Stealth in her bag and pulls out the Freak. She says Stealth is stupid hot but likes the feel of the ball coming off the Freak. Like anything its her opinion.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I picked up a used 2Legit last week. Love the way it makes crack sound on contact. Found a deal on a NIW Chill & am waiting for that. Id like to get the Freak Black FP as well but havent seen them priced as low as some have gotten them for. The 34's are still going upwards of 2 bills

jw215

Addicted to Softballfans
No experience with the Chill but the 2Legit weighed in like an Easton about an 1.5 oz over sticker. The Freak Black is true to sticker weight. We found a great deal on the Freak, but it went back up in $$. The 2Legit was hot but fragile... hoping the Freak is better.