As of today 1/15 who still hasn't received anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans
He posted in the other thread that he sent and recieved. I sent him a pm askin what was up

Yeah I saw that, I didn't think much of it... He knows he sent less then 50, and im starting to really lose faith I have something on backorder still. You guys dont have to address it, I do appreciate it, this place always looks out for each other. But im just putting it out there for whenever a mod wants to handle that I def feel I didnt get 50 worth. But im okay with just saying sucks for me. Pretty much what i think most of us would think towards the end of Jan.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
You're totally right. A secret Santa always takes priority over irl emergencies and hardships.

Nobody is saying that SBF SS should take priority over anyone's personal emergencies or life harships. What they are saying its other people should be involved be it another mod or another member so this can get cleaned up and Sonic can deal with his own stuff without leaving other people hanging. Sending another mod the list of SS is something that only takes a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.