ASA 454 legit review

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
26oz ba Legit, put about 50 cuts on it today, still kinda stiff but had good pop was 20+ft behind my Freak and my buddys gamer Fulk, but felt good.
No webbing or rattles, paint is holding up fine.
Anyone else swing swing one? How many hits till I see spiral webbing?
Just hitting hot dots and a few ta 375'S, it was only 50's today.
Gotta love the color:D its a sweet looking bat!

April 8th.
300 hits and spiral webbing has started, got a line bout 3 inches long in 1 spot.
Still no rattles, some paint chipping starting and a little cap sep. going on.
Was hittin a mix of hot dots and mostly 525's balls.

April 11th.
Put 150 more hits on it today, its got a slight sand rattle and a couple lines of spiral webbing on one side, last round seemed like it was hitting a lil better than b4 but still 15 ft behind my trip bats, exit speed thru the infield is alot better than last week.
Was hitting a mix of hot dots and mostly 525's balls.

may 14th
Got about 700 hits now and has a sand rattle, was 1 hopping a 300ft fence in league with no problems, using hot dots. Some paint chipping but nothing serious. I put some clear nail polish on the asa stamps, there alredy starting to wear. Very happy with this bat so far!
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
105 views and nobody has swung one??? would like to hear what ppl think of this bat.

Hoodlum11

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the info G&T...I have a 27 oz. but it only has 200 swings or so on her right now. I like the feel of the bat and the ball comes off crisp, but the distance isn't quite there...no spiral webbing or anything on mine yet as I haven't had the time to take much BP with it. Hopefully, I can get a bunch of swings on her this Sunday...stay tuned!

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the info G&T...I have a 27 oz. but it only has 200 swings or so on her right now. I like the feel of the bat and the ball comes off crisp, but the distance isn't quite there...no spiral webbing or anything on mine yet as I haven't had the time to take much BP with it. Hopefully, I can get a bunch of swings on her this Sunday...stay tuned!

no problem bro, lmk how it goes sunday...

Have one with about 300 hits on it. Been hitting Evil BP balls with it lately and it seems to be really hot now. I only use it for league (which is at night=colder out) but it seems to really have some pop now. Bombs anywhere between 325-380. Still feels like a "deader" Utrip stick, as opposed to the 454 Titan, but gets the job done. It is definitely much better than the Fulk Mayhem and the older red Mayhem.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Have one with about 300 hits on it. Been hitting Evil BP balls with it lately and it seems to be really hot now. I only use it for league (which is at night=colder out) but it seems to really have some pop now. Bombs anywhere between 325-380. Still feels like a "deader" Utrip stick, as opposed to the 454 Titan, but gets the job done. It is definitely much better than the Fulk Mayhem and the older red Mayhem.

Tx for the info. Yous got any spiral webbing, rattles or sep?

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldnt worry about the paint and webbing but 1.5 over sticker is alot.. mine weighs 26.5

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dont give up bro, mine was pretty loggish for 400+ hits, felt like a dead utrip bat imo, also sweet spot seems like its middle of bat right on the 5.

Addicted to Softballfans
Any updates on the 26oz ASA Legit? Just picked one up a NR, NIW, interested to hear what ya have to share about it. Thanks for the help.

nblase1

Manager
My 27oz has about 1000 hits on it or so and it seems like its fading out already. It got real hot around 300, homers were traveling about 320-330. Hopefully its not dying out because it was definitely a better ASA bat.

Any of you guys gotten to the point where it seems to be dying out?

Addicted to Softballfans
What cor./compression were you hitting? .44/375? .52/300? Sold mine locally, figured it would be about 200 to 400 hits to open it up.