ASA Banned Bats

Hart502

2016 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath 1.20 Slowpitch Softball Bat USSSA Balanced WTDXFLU-16
Can someone please tell me if this bat is banned in ASA? I know it says USSSA but it isn't on the banned list on ASA website.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 36

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
Its not "banned" it just isnt approved for ASA play. ASA isnt going to place bats on the banned list that arent approved for play to begin with.

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
The ASA banned list are bats that were originally ASA approved (so they have an ASA stamp) but are no longer ASA legal.

There are various reasons why they were moved to the banned list but most are because Easton sucks and hates their customers lol.

irishmafia

Addicted to Softballfans
The ASA banned list are bats that were originally ASA approved (so they have an ASA stamp) but are no longer ASA legal.

There are various reasons why they were moved to the banned list but most are because Easton sucks and hates their customers lol.

No such thing as a "banned" bat list in the Organization Formerly Known As ASA

bird25

34/30 Club #25
It
2016 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath 1.20 Slowpitch Softball Bat USSSA Balanced WTDXFLU-16
Can someone please tell me if this bat is banned in ASA? I know it says USSSA but it isn't on the banned list on ASA website.
is not asa legal. Designed for utrip.

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
Yes same here. Last year I had my Eastons tested, all passed. Got to the field next week to find the new Voluntary banned list had 5 of my bats on it. 2 were NIW tho years old. That was almost $1500. worth. This consumer won't buy Easton anything anymore.

That was Easton's fault you were hoarding old bats and ASA banned them?

i got real lucky years back when i sold all my Flex's and Extended's when they were still fetching top dollar

i have 1 SCN3 that i use for bp

no more Easton for me