ASA bat

bartxe

1st base coach
I own all UTRIP bats my favorite is the stadium cl22. I'm looking for a demarini bat that has similar feel as the Cl22. I know the juggy is very popular. Reading the specs it seems that it probably has more flex than the cl22. I'm assuming that the asa league will be using 52's. What's the best option. Endload with fairly stiff handle....

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Bb aftermath has 12" barrel and metal handle also only asa, but feels different, but the closest to the cl22 is the cluggy, like joker said, and the future has a big end load but dual stamp

jkwoody22

League ball huer
You can find the Orange cluggy fairly inexpensive, not like 2014 mainline close out prices, but close

015reddog

Certified Slacker
The 2015 USA Aftermath is not an exclusive this year and I have heard JWH say it is the closest ASA in feel to the CL22.

TRaj2327

Several options
BBAM/USA Aftermath
Future
Cluggy

All are very similar to the CL22 in terms of how it swings.

bartxe

1st base coach
got myself a 26.5 future. Put about 100 cuts on it yesterday then gamed it last night. Its got some catching up to do to be on par with my cl22 but it is a great bat so far.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
got myself a 26.5 future. Put about 100 cuts on it yesterday then gamed it last night. Its got some catching up to do to be on par with my cl22 but it is a great bat so far.

Swings nice, huh? It'll get there, from what I've read. I got a 26.5oz and it was too light. Sold it and getting a 27.5oz now.