ASA bats for 44/375

DannyMac

hey all,

I currently have a Flipper USA end load and love it, however, I am starting in a new league in a few weeks that is apparently still using 44/375 balls. I have been told that my Flipper won't hold up long with those balls, and I'd rather not ruin the bat. Any suggestions on a bat (that I can still find out there) that will hold up and still give me a nice "pop" like my Flipper? Thanks in advance!!

DannyMac

look harder
What I have noticed is your failure to provide ANY useful comments to anyone. If you spent half as much time just giving valued input as you did sarcastic comments perhaps you could actually be a help ;) Thanks anyways.

DannyMac

why should i help someone who won't try to help themselves first?
Perhaps I did try to help myself first? I've done plenty of research before posting. I've yet to see a bat listed on here that is still in production and easily found for purchase. A simple bat recommendation would be a lot more helpful.

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
If you posted a thread in the LTB section for any of those out of production bats I'm sure you could get your hands on some. probably pretty cheap too. Lots of guys have those older bats lying around not getting much use

arther itis

payin' to get paid
If you posted a thread in the LTB section for any of those out of production bats I'm sure you could get your hands on some. probably pretty cheap too. Lots of guys have those older bats lying around not getting much use

this is a very good suggestion

goalie31

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a 16 mercy purple 1. that was gas and lasted for ever on those harder balls and up here im cold ass canada to. It's still going it was being passed down the lineup to. It had Minor webbing but still solid. It was crushing 52 and launching harder stuff. I would get called out cause of it. It also passes comp to after all that.

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
Perhaps I did try to help myself first? I've done plenty of research before posting. I've yet to see a bat listed on here that is still in production and easily found for purchase. A simple bat recommendation would be a lot more helpful.

Hey rook don't even pay any attention to Joker. He truly is without doubt the biggest troll on here. He pretends this is his magic kingdom and believes he is master of the stupids. Really just ignore him, he's a loser his lives at home in a basement and is really pathetic.

Dan411

Star Player
I think there are plenty of people on this forum that would say swing away with your USA Flipper. Last couple year models have been pretty durable. That being said, I will give you three Demars that hold up well with the 44/375 balls: Mercy (ASA), Future (dual stamp), and Fu Dawg (ASA older bat).

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Also think you will be alright with the AM just game swings only with the 44/375.

billvp

Addicted to Softballfans

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I think there are plenty of people on this forum that would say swing away with your USA Flipper. Last couple year models have been pretty durable. That being said, I will give you three Demars that hold up well with the 44/375 balls: Mercy (ASA), Future (dual stamp), and Fu Dawg (ASA older bat).
These are great options I will add the juggy line is also an option as far as new stamp..

That said old stamp with 44/375 is what they were made for few years back..

I would suggest (unless money is no issue) finding an old stamp bat once broken in (imo) it will yield same results as any new stamp bat and last much longer..

Ps.. I have a 26oz niw 180 recoil and a26oz j2 i will sell, shoot me a pm with your number in an txt pics later this afternoon when I get home from work..

jkwoody22

League ball huer
44's will destroy your aftermath, if you insist on that bat find a used no return one here that is cheap because you will be lucky to get 300 swings until the bat cracks, otherwise any of the dual stamp, deuce, future,legacy, omega, one or if you like slightly flexy 14or 15 juggy, no experience with 16, og insane works good, mercy is great as well with the slight endloaded in the 16 if you swing 26, other wise a well used fu dawg, mlc, Sunday swagger, recoil, freak 98, salvo etc will do the trick

Last edited: