ASA Boombah Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Yeah we will get together and get one set up. Call it like Average Joe's Softball Reviews LMAO. If you want the videos just send me a pm with your number and I will send them to you when i get to a wifi signal since mine is not working at the moment at my clinic:mad:. We will do Utrip reviews if someone wants to send us the bat :thumb:

Thanks Bro and you guys sound like some cool gents, wish would lived closer so we can enjoy some BP and make some videos and no gay vibes at all :icon16:

M

MJL 00

Yeah we will get together and get one set up. Call it like Average Joe's Softball Reviews LMAO. If you want the videos just send me a pm with your number and I will send them to you when i get to a wifi signal since mine is not working at the moment at my clinic:mad:. We will do Utrip reviews if someone wants to send us the bat :thumb:

SSSHHH might be quicker then you think :D

M

MJL 00

Thanks Bro and you guys sound like some cool gents, wish would lived closer so we can enjoy some BP and make some videos and no gay vibes at all :icon16:

thanks we just enjoy hanging with fellow ballers and have a great day of playing or bp. Ya Cali would be awesome for sure, up here only get max 6 months of playing SUCKS...

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
thanks we just enjoy hanging with fellow ballers and have a great day of playing or bp. Ya Cali would be awesome for sure, up here only get max 6 months of playing SUCKS...

If you guys ever come out to Cali let me know I could try to get you in a game or 2 and most def do some BP.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Were you located in Cali, sshh don't tell wife she loves to travel LMAO

Ha I hear you on the wifely part and am in So.Cali up in the so-called high desert part. About a hour in 20 mins away from just about everything in Cali to do.

M

MJL 00

I am up for a trip to Cali especially with -5 temps!!

Might have to look into a man trip fella

Ha I hear you on the wifely part and am in So.Cali up in the so-called high desert part. About a hour in 20 mins away from just about everything in Cali to do.

Sounds perfect for a weekend of bp and koolaid LMAO...

Wonder if can get 20 bats on plane in my suitcase LMAO....

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Video

Thanks johnnybravo6 for the video and nice cuts and fast hands and that light pole shot was sweeet. :slomo::clap2:

M

MJL 00

Very funny Johnnyb ya was a lucky hit but it felt good for sure. Luck over skill I say. I have some work to do to calm leg kick down a tish...and have alot more wwork in gym

M

MJL 00

Hit my 26oz on Saturday with johnnyb, wow the sound on that thing changed ALOT quicker then my 27ozer did... The pop off it was killer, felt very good.

AND my head did fit thru the door LMAO

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Hit my 26oz on Saturday with johnnyb, wow the sound on that thing changed ALOT quicker then my 27ozer did... The pop off it was killer, felt very good.

AND my head did fit thru the door LMAO

Sweet and sure Bro on the head fitting thru the door .......... :nana:

picture.php

M

MJL 00

^^ that's hilarious, funny I almost got stuck in the rotating door with bag of balls on my back and bat bag in my hands tho

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
Gonna be picking up a 26 ouncer here soon (hopefully they still have them in stock) Need to sell a few items in the marketplace first, then I can own my very own ASA Boss. I like to hit BP and from reading this thread, sounds like this bat needs some love in order to open it up! Can't wait!!!

M

MJL 00

Gonna be picking up a 26 ouncer here soon (hopefully they still have them in stock) Need to sell a few items in the marketplace first, then I can own my very own ASA Boss. I like to hit BP and from reading this thread, sounds like this bat needs some love in order to open it up! Can't wait!!!

Yes sir, Boss loves a lil bp for sure...my 27ozer hase over 1k hits already and shows no sign of stopping...

Cant wait for the 2015 pictures to come out

M

MJL 00

^^Boy I would say awhile now. Think had a sale at $99 at one time, that might have only been for the utrip and senior version though I believe. Don't quote me LMAO

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Got my Springsteen bat in today. Boombah did a *****ty job of packaging it, the box could have fit probably 20 bats in it. Other than that it looks awesome. I did have to change out that strange grip for a lizard skin though. Can't wait for some warmer temps so I can BP it!

M

MJL 00

The ASA BOSS is and will be the Sleeper of the YEAR :sleeping: :first: :naughty::rockon:

Its got my vote for sure

Got my Springsteen bat in today. Boombah did a *****ty job of packaging it, the box could have fit probably 20 bats in it. Other than that it looks awesome. I did have to change out that strange grip for a lizard skin though. Can't wait for some warmer temps so I can BP it!

That's sucks to hear. Maybe call CS and let them know, knowledge is king IMO. Ya grip needs to change for sure, they need to get a contract with gamma grip IMO haha

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip

what is a springteen bat ? :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.