Price Check ASA Bryce Oliveira Combat 26oz

mr350

Addicted to Softballfans
looking for a price check on it has about 30 swings on it from a tee..please,lmk thanks

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
A HUNDRED??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? Comone now, its worth more than that. I dont know what you could get for it here, but its worth more than a hundo for sure.

mr350

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm still trying to get a good price for it..if $115.00 is fine then I guess that's what it will go up as..please,send me some more info on the price...thanks alot

mr350

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks a lot for the input..I guess that's the price to sell it..I'm going to sell it just need to put on the sale thread..again thanks

smi894

Starting Player
This bat is terrible out of the wrapper for the first 50 swings. The next 100 or so the bat is ok, but after 150-200 swings it starts to open up and can actually be a bat people could consider using in a game. Good price for a durable bat that just needs a lot of swings to open up.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
This bat is terrible out of the wrapper for the first 50 swings. The next 100 or so the bat is ok, but after 150-200 swings it starts to open up and can actually be a bat people could consider using in a game. Good price for a durable bat that just needs a lot of swings to open up.

This is similar to the ASA Wanted. Keep hitting it and it'll get unreal. People assume all the new ASA bats are smoking out of the wrapper and give up on this one way too fast.