ASA can suck it!

purehitter33

Addicted to Softballfans
What a absolute disgrace by ASA! Here's the deal, we left (3 teams) in delco. Left league cause catering to high arc and we want modified . Join leagues in phila. Since we play in Philly metro were not allowed to go play states! They turned down 4 teams that willing pay entrance fee and $25 reg fee to play in tourney. Guess rather have 6 team tourney!

JDM215

Addicted to Softballfans
what team are you from? they wouldn't let us get pick-up players from "metro philly" either. but there's a whole story behind it. apparently the guy in philly that runs ASA didn't want to have his own district and pay for it there for his leagues in Philly are not a true ASA sanctioned league which makes anybody who plays in them ineligible for states unless you play for another district also but it has to be sanctioned.

Joker

yes this is national level ASA problem and has nothing to do with your local chuckleheads running things. dumbass

purehitter33

Addicted to Softballfans
We play out of pepper league(terrorist threat). Play and run Dino's team last ur been going to torun last 10yr. What don't understand it's called state tourney! We play in the state! Not like we play in Denver! Turned down 4 teams

JDM215

Addicted to Softballfans
We play out of pepper league(terrorist threat). Play and run Dino's team last ur been going to torun last 10yr. What don't understand it's called state tourney! We play in the state! Not like we play in Denver! Turned down 4 teams

thank joe organek for that

ATL Rookie

Manager

WTF did you learn to type? I have absolutely no clue what you are saying. Is it even english?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Maybe this should be in the regional forum where they can understand your dialect.

NoNameJames

Star Player

The only thing I learned from this thread is that people from Philly can't legibly tell a damn story. WTF is wrong with you people??

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
Give the OP a break guys. He is from Philly and most likely has brain damage from all of the stadium fights he has been in.

JDM215

Addicted to Softballfans
Give the OP a break guys. He is from Philly and most likely has brain damage from all of the stadium fights he has been in.

Our stadium fights are very well organized for your information. They only happen in the parking lot which is a class act to me. then again, I'm from Philly...

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
What a absolute disgrace by ASA! Here's the deal, we left (3 teams) in delco. Left league cause catering to high arc and we want modified . Join leagues in phila. Since we play in Philly metro were not allowed to go play states! They turned down 4 teams that willing pay entrance fee and $25 reg fee to play in tourney. Guess rather have 6 team tourney!

I'd say you should join a modified league instead of a slowpitch league. I guess technically as long as you use the proper motion and the ball passes through the strikezone you could pitch slowpitch in a modified league.