ASA catty

shindig153

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought my ASA catty about a a year and1/2 ago. I knew they needed a lot of break in so I started to BP it. After every hit I made sure to turn it a little. I now have between 14 and 15 hundred hits on the bat and have noticed an increase in performance. The bat is still beautiful because I only have about 20 game hit on it and really smokes the ball. I take it out of the bag during every game for the team to hit but it gets very little use. The team likes some of the other bats better.

My question is should I stick with it or sell/trade it for something different?

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
If you put in that much work keep swinging it. If you notice that other bats you swing you're performance is better than get rid of it.

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep swining that clown bat once they really open up it's Catty > everything else .

jessie

Real solution #11
The only bat i'll always have in my bag as long as I play softball is a 28oz asa catty, keep it and put some more cuts on it

bullitt172

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody got a 30oz asa catty they want to get rid of? I broke mine last summer and want another. I'm using my Z and really like it, but my catty was a monster.

wink

Winkleton
Shrek Catty convert here.
It has slowly become my gamer. And several other guys pick it over anything else out there.
I have started to swing it over everything except my RUSH98, but too cold for the RUSH. So Shrek it is!