For Sale ASA/Dual Stamps

Henry_Jones_Jr

Star Player
For sale, clearing bag space so not looking for trades.

SOLD 27oz Worth Sinister- multiwall Alloy, couple hundred hits, just collecting dust in garage. $40 SOLD FOR ASk

SOLD 26oz Kirby- NOW, $75 SOLD FOR ASK

SOLD27oz Swagger- older ASA stamp, great condition, tank of a bat, $90 SOLD FOR ASK

SOLD26oz America Insane- very few hits, $150 SOLD packaged $330

SOLD27oz Easton SIS team- couple hundred hits, still very still, $75 SOLD packaged $330

SOLD 28oz Omega- dual stamp, also stiff, less than 30 hits, $140 SOLD packaged $330

26oz Silver Insane, <50 hits, original owner did an awful tape job that I regripped, that's why knob's ugly. $150

SOLD 26oz EST XXL, <30 hits, some bag/field rash, $140 SOLD @ $125

No cracks or rattles in any of these. No receipts, XXL is no return I believe.

All prices are SHIPPED. Will drop price for multiples. PP f&f please.

Thank you

a7rj4q2.jpg
KmlaRwA.jpg
bTzqH3u.jpg
FTKfZYU.jpg

Last edited:

Henry_Jones_Jr

Star Player
Thanks!

Yeah I saw some more expensive, by like, a lot... And then some that were sold cheaper. Landed in the middle, figured I'd get talked down anyway. Not in a rush to sell, so no need to go super low.

dunkky

when people with gtg status, say good price, gtg, grab it without second thought. the moment you think about it, it's gone. a new xxl for 125?? man, u won't see that price again for that condition. who cares about barcode, if you hit 52s only in good temperature, you won't break it.

AntonChigurh

Easy

Normy is a good guy. Lives in Michigan, hits Combats. Doesn’t have all day to wait for things to come up. He probably has savings and a 401k. He just enjoys the sport and would maybe like to poke one out every once in a while.

Normy is what’s right with softball.

Normy

Easy

Normy is a good guy. Lives in Michigan, hits Combats. Doesn’t have all day to wait for things to come up. He probably has savings and a 401k. He just enjoys the sport and would maybe like to poke one out every once in a while.

Normy is what’s right with softball.
Hahaha! Just trying to represent the meek and lowly beer leaguers ;)

dunkky

because of normy, brainwashing everyone. i had to dug around a little to see if combats are for real. even thought about potentially grabbing one. but, i must swing some monstas before i consider anything else. Chuck hooked me up with a bombardier, it's on my way.. can't wait to swing it side by side with xxl.

Henry_Jones_Jr

Star Player
Surprised you didnt get hit by the "name and date" picture nazis. PM sent.

You know, I've never actually taken pictures that way... Guess I should start, but I take good pics, make sure to respond to everyone, clearly pulling what I'm looking for and provide full information on the bats, and always ship next day... Guess I just get a little luck on my side.

But now that we're discussing, I'll get whacked :)

AntonChigurh

because of normy, brainwashing everyone. i had to dug around a little to see if combats are for real. even thought about potentially grabbing one. but, i must swing some monstas before i consider anything else. Chuck hooked me up with a bombardier, it's on my way.. can't wait to swing it side by side with xxl.
You’d have a serious buyer here if you’d add that important slip of paper that proves you actually have the bats...

Only a fool would send cash without that important slip of information!
Chill bro

It’s good