Asa only B3....

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
The b3 absolutely crushes the 44s... but id expect anywhere from 50-150 swings till it starts to spiral and probably 500-800 till it explodes .. depending on your swing, if your a 250lb masher then cut the numbers in half..

First b3 ill swing it against 44s every chance i get in games.. Now the replacement ill save for 52s

AJfitness

Manager
The b3 absolutely crushes the 44s... but id expect anywhere from 50-150 swings till it starts to spiral and probably 500-800 till it explodes .. depending on your swing, if your a 250lb masher then cut the numbers in half..

First b3 ill swing it against 44s every chance i get in games.. Now the replacement ill save for 52s

Exactly what he said...

Ninja Man

Coach
Word up!! what's the break in with the b3? I have bp lites, 44's and classic m's.... I have no problem putting it away and making it gamer only (along with my mercy and flipper) I have an st100 and hope it swings the same

BullFrog21

Addicted to Softballfans
Word up!! what's the break in with the b3? I have bp lites, 44's and classic m's.... I have no problem putting it away and making it gamer only (along with my mercy and flipper) I have an st100 and hope it swings the same

B3 and L4 Both are surprisingly hot right out the wrapper, and take little to no break in time. Couple good rounds of BP with some 44's and its $$$.

Pretty

Softball is cool

It swings exactly the same as the ST100 IMO.

The sweet spot for the first 100 swings was small. Then it changed sounds and opened up to a about a 5-6" sweet spot. Over the last weekend around 175 swings it changed sounds again and shotgun sound when you hit it on the sweet spot. That is all w/ 52/300 Evil BPs.

Pretty

Softball is cool
Well I thought my SY98 that I swung last year was as good if not better than my OG Flex (2000+ hits and webbed) but that was with the 40/375 and 44/375 we played with. I think my B3 is better than my sy98 with the 52/300. IMO B3 > SY98 = OG Flex/Ext with the 52/300.

tizzle2432

Addicted to Softballfans
i just got in from hitting mine for the first time. Put about 60-70 cuts on it and its pretty damn hot. hitting an SB12 piece of crap ball thats been mushed to all hell and they were still jumping off the bat really well...exit speed was very impressive for being right out of wrapper. i actually couldnt believe how fast they were skipping through the infield. after about 15 swings it opened up and when you hit it on the sweetspot its got a nice echoing shotgun sound. Even miss hits towards the end of the cap were going for solid singles.

for pretty...think the sweetspot will open up anymore with another 100 or so cuts on it?

Last edited: