ASA Psycho Maxload vs ASA Freak Black

UnderdogCB

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking at both of these new bats for this year but haven't had the chance to swing either one. Anyone that has hit them, how are they? How do they compare to each other? Thanks in advance.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Looking at both of these new bats for this year but haven't had the chance to swing either one. Anyone that has hit them, how are they? How do they compare to each other? Thanks in advance.

U a 1-piece or 2-piece guy? I feel like u can't go wrong with the freak black/triad line....great bats...1/2oz endload, and swing great! Just depends if u like the feel of 1 or 2 piece...I am gonna be biased and say get the freak black...never swung a psycho tho, and I am biased because I own all 2 piece end loaded bats!

Not sure if they changed anything from last year but the Psycho our teammate had last year was nothing to write home about. Hit the ball decent, but given what I am hearing about the Freak Black it seems to be a much nicer bat. The better ASA comparison might be to the Freak 52 (maybe you can snag last year's maxload for a decent price).