ASA Releases 2012 RPL

snakeyes711

Addicted to Softballfans
wow all those guys banned in NC thats funny, I remember BJ fulk last year playing in East bend. And Rusty playing at Washington Park, and the Radar base. WOW

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
They can play A ball, it just means you can not pick them up to go play in a rec league tournament or in B and lower. Which if you look at who is banned is understandable.

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
They can play A ball, it just means you can not pick them up to go play in a rec league tournament or in B and lower. Which if you look at who is banned is understandable.

They can play anywhere the like, just not at a National Qualifier, Districts, State, or Nationals. No advancing play below A for them.

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
They can play anywhere the like, just not at a National Qualifier, Districts, State, or Nationals. No advancing play below A for them.

^^^^^
This.

They can't tell a player what leagues they can or can't play in. They just can't play on certain teams at tournaments that lead up to Championship Play.

cseamus44

Addicted to Softballfans
i can't imagine facing robo in a c league, it would be cool, but for once, i think the "sand-baggers" whining may be a bit justified, lol.

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
i can't imagine facing robo in a c league, it would be cool, but for once, i think the "sand-baggers" whining may be a bit justified, lol.

That's too bad because if you ever did play against guys like that in league and watch him, you'll figure out pretty quickly what it takes to get better and to play at a higher level. Without ever leaving the 3 foot end of the pool, it will be difficult to swim.