Nats Jersey IJS
its risk/reward yes.....but In all reality heres what I think would happen:
bat bought at 220 NIW
NIW can be returned
rented 8 times x 20 each for 160
broken
return sent back
bat rented 8 x 20 each for 160

100 profit and thats if every rental put 100 cuts on which prolly wouldnt happen

i swear im punching you in the junk when your up here.. stop trying to analyze this bat renting thing...

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Borrow your buddies bats (you will like the z-1000), or just buy a bat on the cheap and re-sell it and you will probably only be out the $15 it costs you to ship the bat when selling it.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I have an 28 supermax NRG500 with about 1400 swings on it you can rent for that weekend if you are interersted...

DrBigPapi

Addicted to Softballfans
cuz I'd never use it again.....I shouldnt have to pay for breaking a bat if I put 20 cuts on it and it breaks....but then again I could see like a 40$ fee if it broke too just not the full price.

crush can compete with most utrip bats as well so you could theoretically use it again

birm16

Nats Jersey IJS
exactly i told him i have an OG crush thats a 28oz bat and will be playing on his team. i guess he just wont like my tape jobs or something..

Country35

Banned User
Generally when you are calling someone out it's proper board etiquette to quote the person you are referring to. Until then keep your potty mouth to yourself.:D

its ok, let him try and troll me....I wont bite again till mid october

exactly i told him i have an OG crush thats a 28oz bat and will be playing on his team. i guess he just wont like my tape jobs or something..

I dont want my hand anywhere near where yours have been, thats just evidence for chris hanson on me instead of you

Can't believe you just said that.:rolleyes:

Mizuno Blur all day long baby

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
You can make all the guidelines you want before...but again the person renting won't give a crap if he is not going to be penalized for it. This overall idea is okay at most...but too many stupid things to worry about. Put yourself on both sides and see how you'd feel either way. Right now you're only thinking of it as you being the person renting.

no one axed to swing YOUR sticks...bros helping bros is what this is all about - not about the renter making a buck. Your the only 1 who has a problem here and you are not even renting anything IJS

exactly i told him i have an OG crush thats a 28oz bat and will be playing on his team. i guess he just wont like my hand jobs or something..

fixed for ya ;)

birm16

Nats Jersey IJS
no one axed to swing YOUR sticks...bros helping bros is what this is all about - not about the renter making a buck. Your the only 1 who has a problem here and you are not even renting anything IJS

fixed for ya ;)

please tell me your ****ing joking with this? or are you really that ignorant?

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
***asked***i thought i would just find a country thread for some comic relief ...didn't know it was so cereal up in here

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
basically I would want a deal like such......I pay for shipping each way....and about 10-15 bucks for use of said bat....if bat breaks its not on me, its on the renter unless its gets broken in a way that can be proven I mistreated the bat. Then gtg feedback is left for both sides when bat is returned. Is this do able?

i like your idea, but you clearly have the upper hand. i think you should have to pay say 30% the value if you break it. or raise the price to $30-40 if you want zero liability. kinda like renting a car. you can get the basic or get the insurance that covers everythign for a little extra......or i would EAD

ktown808

The Unknowns

Totally missed the point of what I was saying but it's okay...we know you're special.

How is it helping a bro out when his stick breaks and he's left with a small amount of what the bat is worth? Think for just a moment...it might hurt but it will definitely help you in the future. BTW, you'll see I'm not the only one that thinks it's not the greatest idea if you read a little more.