Price Check ASA Stamped VX2 and Utrip RD

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I've got two I was curious about.

NIW 27oz Utrip VX2 with ASA stamp and receipt (very tough to find collectors bat, only a handful around). I know there was a price check but it was deleted before I read it.

NIW 27oz Utrip RD28. Returnable, no receipt.

May be looking to sell. Thanks. ....Steve

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
on the asa stamped vx2 i remember seeing prices upwards of $400 during the summer. i highly doubt any of them sold on here though. your best bet to sell would be on the bay.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Also have a 27oz Cartel with some BP and one weekend as a team bat for a rec tournament. Structurally solid, with recent receipt. What's it worth? Thanks.

select_22

The Veteran
Guy that asked bout trip vx2 with ASA stamp said he had offer off 500 on it when I PMd him asking what he was looking for.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Bet ya they would sell fast if you kept them in Canada! :)

Probably, but there's not much market for these. Had guys offering $100 for the RD. :rolleyes:

I haven't been online since the spring and just wanted to see what the new going rate was on a few. Almost all the selling threads have the prices deleted after they've sold.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
even i'd agree 100 is a little low :p

i think the last PC for a utrip RD ppl were suggesting about 225

as for the vx2, who knows, could be 200, could be 1000. depends how many ppl want it and how deep their pockets are. definitely the kind of bat that screams auction to me though.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Yeah Damo and CSnide sold their ASA RD28 in Canada

Mine is a Utrip though, and isn't NSA Canada legal so it's a much tighter market up here. I already had a deal in the making on the Utrip, just wanted a PC to see what was fair. ....Steve

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
Old stamp vx2us aren't going for crap now since niw returnable ones can be had for less than 160

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Thanks. I take a beating at $160 but I guess they'd be out of the garage. I just have a few 26's if guys are looking.

I'm right that these are OK to sell now? I noticed a pile of dealers now sell them in the US, DeMarini is sending them as returns in the US and there are a bunch in the FS section.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks. I take a beating at $160 but I guess they'd be out of the garage. I just have a few 26's if guys are looking.

I'm right that these are OK to sell now? I noticed a pile of dealers now sell them in the US, DeMarini is sending them as returns in the US and there are a bunch in the FS section.

used as always been ok i believe. you may still need to double check on NIW though:confused:

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Is $150 reasonable for a NIW returnable Stadium with a year left on the receipt? Seems like it should be fair as you get a full season from it then return for something with a new stamp. It's a 27oz. Thanks! :)

Cruel33

Addicted to Softballfans

I haven't heard of demarini in the US giving back vx2's.