ASA VX2 Bp/review!

Ignite-la

Addicted to Softballfans
It is a 26oz. it felt like a swagger barrel with a balance of a MLC. The bat has really good pop. First 12 balls were evil Bp light and the rest were evil Bp. The fence in left is 315. Hit like 7 out. The last 5 hits where all homeruns.

Here is what I got out of it.
My 26oz Asa felt a Lil heavier than my Utrip vx2.
Felt like a swagger barrel wit a MLC balance.
Felt very stiff no flex at all.
I usually struggle to hit out of that park with Asa bats and I hit 7 out of 50 in the first 50 hits so the bat is really hot out the wrapper.
Hits the evil Bp light (52/300) pretty well.
And kills evil Bp (48/425)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignite-la

Addicted to Softballfans
Bp light feel kind of mushy to me. But fly pretty good for being mush. Almost hit 2 out in my second round.

hawkins3

Land of the Midnight Sun
You make me want to get one. I had the swagger and liked it but wished it wasn't so end loaded

Ignite-la

Addicted to Softballfans
It has a Canadian NSA stamp. I'm pretty sure it is going to work the same way as the Utrip vx2.

Atiyeh

BP Hero
Hear that? It's the hype machine starting up. ;) haha...nice video man. Looking forward to picking mine up in a few weeks hopefully.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
Some nice cuts in the vid. You sure have some bat speed with that 26oz! That would tear my shoulder to pieces.

Quite a sound difference from out of the wrapper to the end of the video. My VX2 did the same thing.