ASA VX2 Bp/review!

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Looking forward to getting some swings on mine next week! A small order is supposed to show up in town on Friday and I'm going to grab what I can from the store.

rcsd23

Extra Hitter
I'd like to see this bat being used with .44 core ASA balls.

Nice video though. The graphics on the bat are dope.

Rmc1981

Addicted to Softballfans
Soon as payment comes in from bat I just sold, it's going right back out for a 28oz!!!! I can't wait to get it

Last edited:

iowa_kid

Manager
Thanks. He was actually born this afternoon and is healthy and happy. Big fella too at 9lbs, 13oz. Just got home from a long day at the hospital and looking forward to going to bed!

Congrats steveo.. I just had a 9lb 12oz baby boy well he's now about 4 months old.. And is a hoss... Big boy for sure... Congrats and enjoy them while they're young..

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Congrats steveo.. I just had a 9lb 12oz baby boy well he's now about 4 months old.. And is a hoss... Big boy for sure... Congrats and enjoy them while they're young..

I've got two older girls (6 and 7) and then this one such through. It's pretty cool to have a boy though after having girls. Plus, now they're old enough to help.

iowa_kid

Manager
I've got two older girls (6 and 7) and then this one such through. It's pretty cool to have a boy though after having girls. Plus, now they're old enough to help.

ya i have a 4 almost 5 year old also.. but also a boy.. he wants to help and helps when needed..lol.. lots of fun..

Losdoyers13

Thanks. He was actually born this afternoon and is healthy and happy. Big fella too at 9lbs, 13oz. Just got home from a long day at the hospital and looking forward to going to bed!

Congrats! Happy to hear you Got a son to pass down all those rd28's once you hang up the turfs

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Congrats! Happy to hear you Got a son to pass down all those rd28's once you hang up the turfs

Thanks, but with my wife now off work for a year, I may end up selling a few in the spring to keep her happy when I leave her with all three kids to go play ball. :D

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Nice vid man- thanks for the review- Got a few ?'s for ya: Been thinking about getting one of these, very serious if its the right bat for me:

So just to clarify-

No flex or whip that you felt in the handle or barrel
The bat is not endloaded? Or is Endloaded? Or just felt balanced to you?
Run true to weight you think? Or lighter/heavier?
It compares to the MLC or .12 in feel?

I like swinging endloaded bats, I love my Swag, and RD-

Thanks in advance!

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Very stiff. No flex at all. Swings true to wieght and balanced.

Thanks bud, man, wish it had some endload- I love my endloads :(

Guess I may put the money I was going to pay for a NIW Vx2 and try to get a few more Swaggers or if I'm patient enough another RD.