ASA Website?

mlpower

Swingin'!
Does ASA or any other association have a website similar to USSSA's? I don't even know how to sign up for an ASA tournament. USSSA makes it easy that's for sure.

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
Some of the locals use my site - gosoftball.com. I'm working on the national office to cut us loose on developing something comparable to usssa.com.

Hunter4ever89

The Wiley Veteran
oh shoot!! sorry Pfeff, my mistake, I was confused because I was talking to perry form msf a while back. Our LD dropped the ball and switched to msf last year instead of asa . I've heard some talk about switching back, crossing my fingers

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
oh shoot!! sorry Pfeff, my mistake, I was confused because I was talking to perry form msf a while back. Our LD dropped the ball and switched to msf last year instead of asa . I've heard some talk about switching back, crossing my fingers

What league do you play in? I might be able to lend some insight.

Hunter4ever89

The Wiley Veteran
I play in the Chisago County Upper Men's League- Around Almelund, Stacy, and Lindstrom. Our League Director is Bob Gustafson.

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
I play in the Chisago County Upper Men's League- Around Almelund, Stacy, and Lindstrom. Our League Director is Bob Gustafson.

I hope you can convince Bob and your league to come back to ASA but I wouldn't count on it as he is on the msf board. He was on that board when I was.

Hunter4ever89

The Wiley Veteran
yeah I know there are several teams that have been trying to convince him to go to ASA again but he has excuses for everything...