ASA z2000???????

Ballnitez

Ok fellow Z-lovers!!! I have a question!!!!!! I just unwrapped and took my first hits off my 2013 Z2000 Endload and mine doesn't sound like breaking glass! Is this normal? Do I need to open her up more? Will it have that sound that I love so much or will it stay like it is?

Here's a video of me swinging it!

Last edited by a moderator:

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Give it a bit bro you will love it. I opened up one of my new ones on Saturday and a couple guys hit it with me put probably 100-150 cuts on it. Already getting ridiculous. Got another 2 guys off my team who had not tried them wanting one now. lol

MB:cool:

Rd maul

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah give it a few cuts, mine has like 600 swings and it sounds like a window breaking....or shaved to the ASA leaguers! Also you have a person filming you...They couldnt pitch BP? lol

Ballnitez

Yeah give it a few cuts, mine has like 600 swings and it sounds like a window breaking....or shaved to the ASA leaguers! Also you have a person filming you...They couldnt pitch BP? lol

I know it was my wife filming and she won't pitch to me unless I get a screen! Believe me I hate using the freaking tee but that's all I can use right now! By the end of the week ill have around 200-300 hits on it see how it goes !
Thanks alot bros

Rd maul

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol mine doesn't react fast enough or else I would have her pitch! I'll be getting a screen soon so that she has to pitch to me

LOL I lied...My wife actually probably could snap me off BUT she wont pitch to me at all...ever

Ballnitez

Give it a bit bro you will love it. I opened up one of my new ones on Saturday and a couple guys hit it with me put probably 100-150 cuts on it. Already getting ridiculous. Got another 2 guys off my team who had not tried them wanting one now. lol

MB:cool:

That's dope bro bring those bro out out of the dark like we once were and show the light that is TPS Z's

Ballnitez

Put another 40 hits on it today! BP scheduled for the entire week! Going to try to have it spitting fire by the weekend!

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
Put another 40 hits on it today! BP scheduled for the entire week! Going to try to have it spitting fire by the weekend!

Good to hear your swing looks good.

Hit the 2013 TPS balanced 28oz ASA last night and out of the wrapper had that broke sound. Is there a difference between the two besides balanced or endload?
Only put 20 swings on it seems game ready.

Ballnitez

Good to hear your swing looks good.

Hit the 2013 TPS balanced 28oz ASA last night and out of the wrapper had that broke sound. Is there a difference between the two besides balanced or endload?
Only put 20 swings on it seems game ready.

Thanks bro I've been needing to work on it since I don't play as much due to working nights and Saturdays! I need all the BP i can get!
The icon I wish I knew more girls that can snap guys!

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
You don't need a mallet to break in a bat. Just take BP and make yourself a better hitter....... Btw, the Z's are hot out of the wrapper.

Ballnitez

You don't need a mallet to break in a bat. Just take BP and make yourself a better hitter....... Btw, the Z's are hot out of the wrapper.

Oh I know bro but I use a mallet for my ladies cf6 just wanted to know if anyone's done work with the mallet on their Z

SilkySmooth24

The Veteran
I've gone thru 2 ASA balanced bats already and had to return them. Got the third one in last Wednesday and it seems to be holding up pretty good. That bat is amazing right out of the wrapper and the sound is awesome. Can't wait for the Z3K's to come out. I think the balanced bat has that particular glass sound you're looking but give your bat some time and it should sound the same.

Ballnitez

I've gone thru 2 ASA balanced bats already and had to return them. Got the third one in last Wednesday and it seems to be holding up pretty good. That bat is amazing right out of the wrapper and the sound is awesome. Can't wait for the Z3K's to come out. I think the balanced bat has that particular glass sound you're looking but give your bat some time and it should sound the same.

I'm about at 250 hits and its starting to get bonkers and the glass is starting to shatter! lol! Its so crazy my wife swung it and was killin it not to mention me! now she wants one! i can't wait for this years ASA only z2000 and z3000! Oh and I'm glad u stuck With Z's most people would have given up!