Price Check asp 27oz w/ papers and barcodes

dimples23

Addicted to Softballfans
just seeing what they go for...not much of an easton guy.... tryign to trade bats. he said has papers with both barcodes about 200 hits, 27oz. Are these good bats? get hot? thinking about trading my Z3000 for it..just trying to get some info on it first

Last edited:

dimples23

Addicted to Softballfans
So what's the deal on this bat? How long does it take to break in, is it a good bat? Whats it worth

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I think a lot of people gave up on the ASP too soon. People hit it 200 times and and because it has a soft barrel, they think it's broken in. The distance isn't there, but the feel is if that makes sense. I have broken in 2 ASPs and 2 14L1s (same barrel) and it's the same thing.... Doesn't have killer distance and pop until 600-800 cuts. Can't compare it to the Z3. Stopped swinging LS awhile ago.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I think a lot of people gave up on the ASP too soon. People hit it 200 times and and because it has a soft barrel, they think it's broken in. The distance isn't there, but the feel is if that makes sense. I have broken in 2 ASPs and 2 14L1s (same barrel) and it's the same thing.... Doesn't have killer distance and pop until 600-800 cuts. Can't compare it to the Z3. Stopped swinging LS awhile ago.

^^^

This...Mine came alive at about 50 cuts...and is getting better every swing. I love hitting 52's with it...i wouldnt get a Z3...

dimples23

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks guys....im just hesitate on it since its a 27oz and i swing 26oz....but i think its a good deal if i trade my z3 for this?