ASP Helmer, ASP Baker, Utrip Camo BP vids

PaulyP1

Banned User
That first guy is way out in front of everything.. Id like to see him sit on some.

And I'm an idiot. I was looking at the order I took them. Sorry. Yeah, he likes really deep and high pitches and it takes me a while sometimes to adjust from tossing cookies, hence him leaning forward a lot. He doesn't pull too much, lotta middle from him. I'll try and get some tonight.

TC8

Addicted to Softballfans
if anybody wants to come try any of the new bats we moved hitting up to 7PM tonight in Kenosha. I'll have the following there:

- 26oz and 27oz ASP SBE
- 26oz ASP LBE
- 26oz ASA Torque
- 26oz USSSA Torque
- 26oz USSSA Kirby
- 26oz Realtree camo bat

M

MJL 00

Man wish was in the area SOB :mad:

ASA Torque would be awesome to try out...

southpaw15

Addicted to Softballfans
Bats

if anybody wants to come try any of the new bats we moved hitting up to 7PM tonight in Kenosha. I'll have the following there:

- 26oz and 27oz ASP SBE
- 26oz ASP LBE
- 26oz ASA Torque
- 26oz USSSA Torque
- 26oz USSSA Kirby
- 26oz Realtree camo bat
Nothing like getting other people to break in your bats for you TC!!

JockinSteveZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Just hit the short barrel the other day and its gonna be another good easton. Took a little bit to open up but started to feel good after a couple hundred swings.

jscx79

Addicted to Softballfans

- 26oz and 27oz ASP SBE
- 26oz ASP LBE
- 26oz ASA Torque
- 26oz USSSA Torque
- 26oz USSSA Kirby
- 26oz Realtree camo bat

Damn read this too late. Will you be doing this again to try out the new line? I have started swinging some Eastons and like the L6 and L2 that I picked and was wanting to try more.

PaulyP1

Banned User
Damn read this too late. Will you be doing this again to try out the new line? I have started swinging some Eastons and like the L6 and L2 that I picked and was wanting to try more.

Yes. Every Tuesday and Thursday night in Kenosha. Pm me and I'll send info.

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
100h = CNT barrel

ASP100 = IMX barrel

Weighting and handle are pretty much the same.

IMO, the ASP breaks in faster than the 100h, but not sure in the durabilty yet cause i dont play or BP much anymore. The 100h can take a beating for sure and i never worry about types of balls being used with that bad boy...

Baker model is just a longer barrel with 1oz EL

^^^spot on as usual! The ASP breaks in MUCH faster (still takes some work) and I too cannot comment on its durability as have only had it a short time and do not BP much anymore (though as hot as it is I probably would not use for bp).

TC8

Addicted to Softballfans
this years ASP is the supposed to be the same as last years ASP. with that said, if it is the same bat these things are tanks. I've got 4 of last years ASP's with probably over 2500 swings a piece on them using Stadium ZN's so I wouldn't worry to much about durability on these things

on my current ASP SBE there's got to be around 1200+ swings on it with frozen softballs and there's a good amount of webbing but no cracks or anything like that

PaulyP1

Banned User
whats the verdict on the Utrip Mako Torque?

Post 10 I put it in towards the end. I personally really like the barrel on the Torq and Realtree. Handle isn't noticeable as much as everyone seems to think, but I would recommend trying one to see if it fits before you buy one. The Realtree is slowly creeping up behind the ASPs as my gamers for 2015.

GreenRun1

Addicted to Softballfans
Id put money on that the big guy in the first video doesnt pitch ever and that the pitcher on his team gets a lot of balls hit at his a$$..

PaulyP1

Banned User
Id put money on that the big guy in the first video doesnt pitch ever and that the pitcher on his team gets a lot of balls hit at his a$$..

He is our C haha. And Travis Clark is our pitcher so they probably dont wanna do that either.

PaulyP1

Banned User
I have a few more videos to post of the Torqs and some pretty cool slo-mo ones as soon as I can figure out why YouTube won't let me post them. Stay tuned.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Post 10 I put it in towards the end. I personally really like the barrel on the Torq and Realtree. Handle isn't noticeable as much as everyone seems to think, but I would recommend trying one to see if it fits before you buy one. The Realtree is slowly creeping up behind the ASPs as my gamers for 2015.

99% sure I'm preordering a realtree on Monday.:thumb:

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I wanna try one too. Torq as well but, $349 & $399 are prices I
have not reached since I had my Worth Ti 20 years ago.

Way I was figuring is that the new Easton's have been at the $349 price before so if I can get a preorder price under 3 bills I'm going to pull the trigger.

You are welcome to hit the realtree obviously, but I have zero interest in the torq.