Asp sbe & lbe

WillW3

Starting Player
Let's get some in-depth reviews on these two for those who have them already or have swung them. I know there's another thread that has the SBE in it. I'm thinking about making one of these my next purchase.

89_240sx

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an LBE and I've got about 550-600 swings on it but I don't hit very hard and it is getting pretty good. It is starting to get some webbing. I prefer it over my Realtree but Im not giving up on it yet.

Jayfehr23

Extra Hitter
I got roughly 200 hits on mine, I use 52/300s hot dots. Was a big stiff at the start but it's slowly starting to get good, slightly starting to web, when you barrel up and get the sweet spot the exit speed is amazing , when you miss a bit the handle vibrates. Going to go put some hits on it shortly, hope the ground drys up soon so I can get it outside and see how good it is compared to my Realtree, as of right now I like my LBE a bit more.

bcn31

Star Player
The SBE is a repaint. I have about 300 cuts on the LBE and like stated before it was a little stiff starting off. I also have the Realtree and plan on using the LBE over it once it starts getting good but right now I am going to game my DC and when its cold my 100H.

Hitech23

Addicted to Softballfans
I have about 200 hits on my LBE so far. Let me say first that right from the start this bat felt great. The sweet spot isn't huge to start, but I'm sure with time it will be. The bat does feel very similar to this years Kirby and baker models, but I love the long barrel end loaded design. When you hit these bats on the screws imo they have the best feedback feeling in the game. Exit speed is starting to be great, I'm not sure how it compares in distance because we haven't been able to hit outside yet.
I haven't been an easton fan since the old asa stamped srv's and salvo, but let me tell you This years lineup has brought me back!, I can't wait to hit it indoors again tomorrow night.

Jayfehr23

Extra Hitter
Was able to get out today and put some more swings on my LBE, this will most likely be my gamer over the Realtree. Bat is starting to get better and better, sweet spot is slowly starting to open up.