For Trade assault 2.0

wacko

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a canadian assault 2.0 28 oz for trade got it the end of last season swung it in in a tourney 5 games 15 or 20 hits would like to trade it for a 2013 asa derby boy 28 oz took off hideous grip has hockey tape now have new easton grips if you want one instead thanks

Last edited:

wacko

Addicted to Softballfans
no its not returnable there on the web site for 3 something if you send a tracking number to prove its legit i would give you one two to check bro

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
I think he may be northern hillbilly, we need a canuck to translate. Someone send this to flash maybe she can help.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I think he may be northern hillbilly, we need a canuck to translate. Someone send this to flash maybe she can help.

There's already a Canadian among us....
thshifty2.gif

wacko

Addicted to Softballfans
lmfao you yanks are so funny haha there going 369.00 dollars on the combat website i no thats crazy but thats what it says ill take less for it iam sure or trades all you smart university grads lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
What?? Where? Git em boys!
If PSN would ever come back up, I would! :D
lmfao you yanks are so funny haha there going for (since I added that for you, I'll use the right homonym) 369.00 dollars on the combat website i no thats crazy but thats what it says ill take less for it iam sure or trades all you smart university grads (we all can tell you're obviously not) lol

sorry my bad there going for 329 dollars canadian

Not only do you cheat, you also have no knowledge of punctuation and capitalization. Or homonyms. And to think... you were the best swimmer.:eek:

wacko

Addicted to Softballfans
assault2.0

go rip somebody off on another bad deal idiot you need people like like me so you can point your finger and say thats the bad guy well say hello to the bad guy!!!!!!!!! lmfao

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
go rip somebody off on another bad deal idiot you need people like like me so you can point your finger and say thats the bad guy well say hello to the bad guy!!!!!!!!! lmfao

Huh??? I feel sorry for your sub par grammar.
Your points might better taken if you could spell and
Maybe add a wee bit of punctuation.
Pretty sure also you've probably burnt all bridges here already before
You even got started.
Sorry wacko just relax pal. Most of these dudes in here are always gonna
Rib ya. Especially when you make it sooo easy.

bobber_1077

And my nr can be had for $230 shipped

Classy.
At wacko...few things:
-don't be stoned or drunk when you post, cause you look dumber than a bag of rocks right now
-don't let these guys bother you, they are poking fun because your grammar and punctuation makes you seem like you're 8
-your price of $329 is ridiculous, check the going rate on the board, I have seen a few at about $230 shipped
-you are a new guy, so you are going to have to ship first, but be sure to check feedback on guys before shipping
-lastly, try not to make us fellow Canadians look so bad, lol

wacko

Addicted to Softballfans
for starters mr no all i wasnt asking 329 thats what the combat site is selling them for and i dont really give two ****s about this site as far as i can see its mostly a bunch of cry babys looking to wine about something like worried about peoples spelling big deal buy a bat or help someone out with hitting or something unreal