atten:furious

sportsden13

i copied this from another board and thought you would be interested in it.

----------------------
Several weeks ago I requested information Jason Reed and Jillian Parker. Here are the details of the bat fraud case. I traded a 28oz Miken Velocite (SSG special) to Jason Reed for his 28oz Synergy. I shipped my bat on 16 July 2003. I used USPS with delivery confirmation. The bat was mailed to Jason's girlfriend Jillian Parker in Belmont, NH. The bat was delivered on 19 July 2003.

I have the following email addresses fo Jason Parker...
[email protected], [email protected]

Jillian Parkers email address is [email protected]

I sent numerous emails to all three addresses...she is the only one who responded...she told me on 4 Aug 2003 via email she would send the bat out on 5 Aug 2003 and the her house had burnt down in a fire. As of 9 Aug I still had no bat...

On 9 Aug I sent all this information to a friend of mine who works for San Diego Police Department. His name is Darin (Mohr Board=sball91)....He followed up on my case and finally made contacted with Jillian Parker via her grandmother. Seems Jillian and Jason were running a scam and never intended to trade the bats. Darin informed them he would turn the case over to the local NHPD if they didn't return the bat and that fraud charges would be filed with USPS...

The bat was sent on 14 Aug and arrived on 16 Aug. It had been heavily used but is still in decent shape...

Beware of these two scammers!....

My personal thanks to Darin and the work he put into my case. He is a good friend and came thru big time.. /Wayne (LT44)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furious

The Original
thanx, I read this and I'm glad he got his bat back. I wish everyone else who was scammed by this loser gets their bats back. If anything, maybe he will be scared into not scamming anymore. But we should be so lucky :rolleyes: