Avarice

Bubaloo

Manager
Just traded an old recoil for a brand new combat avarice u trip version (green) I wasn't using the recoil so not sure if its a good trade but I wasn't using it anyway
How's the avarice? Break in hits? What kinda balls? How's the durability. Hoping to get some thoughts before I just start mashing.
Depending which leagues I hit hot dots, and grey/gold dots.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Swing through a couple of rounds of bp and when tracking/webbing shows up just put it away for games only. Hit whatever with it 44/400, 44/375, 52/300, 52/275, 44/525, whatever you want.

Bubaloo

Manager
Swing through a couple of rounds of bp and when tracking/webbing shows up just put it away for games only. Hit whatever with it 44/400, 44/375, 52/300, 52/275, 44/525, whatever you want.

Thanks this helps. Didn't want to over use it. Boomstick eh? Excellent lol

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
will probably show webbing at 20 hits. game ready at 30-50 hits. then gamer only. we got about 500-600 hits i'd guess on this one. about 35 games with 4 people swinging it. thing is a nasty hot bat but dont try to use it as a team bat like we did unless team chips in for the cost. we use baden lexum classic M balls in our league and local tournies.

Bubaloo

Manager
Hot about 30-40 balls today and its webbing already. Has those lines all over it already.
Decent pop curious to see what it does. Park right by my house we always do Bp to judge bats as the fence is 300. Hit a couple out just over. Usually in the 350 range with my 1500 hit u trip salvo. Looking forward to a game tonight to try it against hot dots

Bubaloo

Manager
Hot about 30-40 balls today and its webbing already. Has those lines all over it already.
Decent pop curious to see what it does. Park right by my house we always do Bp to judge bats as the fence is 300. Hit a couple out just over. Usually in the 350 range with my 1500 hit u trip salvo. Looking forward to a game tonight to try it against hot dots

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks this helps. Didn't want to over use it. Boomstick eh? Excellent lol

Yes............full of Unicorn Poop.............ball go far.

I will say right now:
If you cant hit with an Avarice............you might want to think about givin up this lil girls game:)

Batta3674

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes............full of Unicorn Poop.............ball go far.

I will say right now:
If you cant hit with an Avarice............you might want to think about givin up this lil girls game:)

Then I must really suck at softball bc I can't hit with this bat at all. I have no issues hitting with my Psycho and Z's but the avarice is just way to flexy for me

Bubaloo

Manager
Thing is redunkulous. Cleared 300 foot fences hitting hot dots with this thing last night. I'm impressed. My L2 is garbage against hot dots as this thing hits them like nothing. New gamer for my one league.

gsus03

Banned User
I love my NR 26oz avarice I am the only to swing it, should last me a while longer...tested at 250 last week few track lines...love this bat especially since I got it for <$80 I do know some people that just can't get the feel for it, if you want something a bit more crisp check out the yellow derby boys