AVR or SB98???

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I prefer to be lazy and do it the old fashioned way.....

I also prefer to tell you to suck it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I also perfer to just get an answer than search. I wish someone would expand the compairson between the OG AV vs. SB98 vs. AVR vs. Afflicted. Is it worth getting all four or is one just as good as the other.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I think both new bats are better than the afflicted. I only have the sb98, but trying to pry an AVR from someone.

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
The barrel length is the same. The SB98 is heavier and more end loaded. The sweet spot is more towards the end on sb98. The Avr feels more like the AV with 13.5 barrel

I personally love the SB98.... If you like a more balanced bat then go with AVR.... That's the best I can do hope it helps....

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
both the AVR and SB98 are great new sticks...the SB98 has a smaller ss than the AVR. I think it really boils down to whether or not you want a warranty bat or not.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
Both are really good from what I've felt. I don't think the afflicted is as good as the av, avr, or sb98, but it is still solid. Since I already have the of av where the sweet spot is near the end I recently picked up an avr." for those days when I keep hitting the center of the bat.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Both are really good from what I've felt. I don't think the afflicted is as good as the av, avr, or sb98, but it is still solid. Since I already have the of av where the sweet spot is near the end I recently picked up an avr." for those days when I keep hitting the center of the bat.
Completely agree.

I actually swung the AVR better than the SB98.