Awareness Poly Tshirt with custom imprint...

Softball.com:

Branding Group

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is something I am offering locally and decided offer to the SBF board. Please note this is not a team jersey offer. We will be offering this the rest of the year.

awareness_zpsb7c6d432.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Bapeder

Star Player
you should get past orders handled before doing more its like telling all us that been dealing with you for past 6-8 months to go F our selfs

Bapeder

Star Player
yes it is can only put us off so long he started to make it right but saying would make me team set of full subs instead of refund which i was all for then tells me could take few months so i refused it and now hes mad because he wants give me less refund then i am supose to get and wont send m my re prints that promised me 2 months ago i mean why should it take few months to get full subs when promising everyone 3 week turn arounds or free so why cant just make mine in 3 weeks but he says no cant so i just want refund and still giving me a run around i would have no problem on the wait if this process hasnt already taken 8 or more months

Bapeder

Star Player
he also told me to have the balls to post that on here stating he was going make full subs at a low cost but would take months do get them started so id say working with him in past i wouldnt have for 4 months so here david theres balls for you

Branding Group

Addicted to Softballfans
Way to ignore the problems....... I know I won't ever do business with these guys again.
#1. The issue with Bapeder has been addressed and resolved http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1330289&page=2. #2. Via PM we have asked who sisco76 is, what order and team name. #3. Joshua, You STILL OWE US MONEY!!!!! That's why you won't do business with us again. You have a balance for a year and a half. We have not forgotten. You kept ignoring the paypal invoices we would send you till we decided you were not worth it anymore. We should post a BB for you. You're real nice via email when you want a favor done but forget to pay.

Last edited:

mihklo

I owe you nothing. You messed up my order and then want to charge me extra? Don't think so. My rep speaks for itself around here. I paid for what I received.

Last edited:

Branding Group

Addicted to Softballfans
I owe you nothing. You messed up my order and then want to charge me extra? Don't think so. My rep speaks for itself around here. I paid for what I received.
You added to your order. THATS A FACT. We shipped and then billed. THATS A FACT. You ignored all the emails. THATS A FACT. You never once said we were charging you extra. You knew that is was owed and never made contact with us again. THATS A FACT. Our priority was to get everything to you on time, which we did and then we billed you. Never to hear from you again till you decided to add to this post. You can't deny you avoided the paypal emails requesting money. You never emailed that we were wrong and over charging you. You knew you owed it and you just ignored all the emails.

Branding Group

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's another shirts we just did for a Great Guy out here in Cali that throws tourneys creating revenue towards helping cancer victims buy the small necessities not covered or even thought about.

IMG-20131030-00713_zps97aac380.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]