Ayo...check this...

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
6X5 Yahoo roto...6th being OPS, last to first, just watch.

C
A.J. Pierzynski(CWS - C)
1B
Carlos Pena(TB - 1B)
2B
Jason Kipnis(Cle - 2B)
3B
Martin Prado(Atl - 3B,OF)
SS
Ian Desmond(Was - SS)
OF
Andrew McCutchen(Pit - OF)
OF
Shin-Soo Choo(Cle - OF)
OF
Desmond Jennings(TB - OF)
Util
Albert Pujols(LAA - 1B)
Util
Hanley Ramirez(Mia - 3B,SS)
BN
Jay Bruce(Cin - OF)
BN
Carlos Gonzalez(Col - OF)
BN
Jesus Montero(Sea - Util)
BN
Mike Aviles(Bos - 2B,3B,SS)

Pitching

SP-Ian Kennedy(Ari - SP)

SP-Yovani Gallardo(Mil - SP)

RP-Aroldis Chapman(Cin - RP)

RP-Fernando Rodney(TB - RP)

P-James Shields(TB - SP)

P-Javy Guerra(LAD - RP)

P-Matt Garza(ChC - SP)

P-C.J. Wilson(LAA - SP)

BN-Tommy Hanson(Atl - SP)

Gallops

Addicted to Softballfans
Why on Earth would you NOT start Cargo? Especially over Prado and Choo. Even over Jennings and McCutchen.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
I just dropped Jay Bruce...he's not living up to my expectations. I picked a balla in Nolan Reimold...watch him soar my friends. 3xc should approve.

Tobes42

Here for the popcorn!
I just dropped Jay Bruce...he's not living up to my expectations. I picked a balla in Nolan Reimold...watch him soar my friends. 3xc should approve.

He's Killing it lately! I hope he keeps it up, I picked him up Thursday

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
I don't know what Tobes42 wrote...I just see ass.

and I did put cargo back in for choo...he started back tonight.

thaynes

What round did you get pena? I got him 3rd to last round, might be value pick of the year

Last edited:

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
you mean the same Bruce that just went 0-4 again last night? yes, him....perform or get dropped. I don't have time for him to find his groove, like stella....meanwhile, the guy I added blasted another HR....

Guess I should've left choo in though...fool went 2-5 while Cargo was 0-2, walked twice...he'll be alright though.

Believe it or not, Pens was a FA pick up....just sitting there, so, grabbed his ass up.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
I'm not worried about Pujols...he's got Valentina in his veins, he can ball....jay bruce is straight baby thighs mayne...needs to change his name to gay bruce and do a duet with wheel chair jimmy.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Holy hell. I can't believe what I'm reading here. You dropped Jay Bruce? After 50 plate appearances? His BABIP is currently .100 points below his career average!! While his HR/FB ratio is on career norms (small sample size, I would guess), his LD% is almost HALF of what it should be!

Geez. Wish I played with guys like you in my leagues. Bruce will hit 25-30 HR's and bat .250+. And you dropped him. Enjoy Nolan's hot streak. You know, Nolan Reimold... the guy who's current ISO is at .366!! And his HR/FB ratio is over DOUBLE his career norm! I hope you enjoy watching him 0-4 for three straight weeks while his BABIP drops from the not sustainable .370 back to a normal .300 (which is where a hitter like him will probably end up).

It's cool to ride hot streaks in fantasy baseball, but regression is a *****. Especially when you're dropping proven hitters to ride that 3 week hotstreak. Crazy man.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
....but bruce is a homo and plays with himself in the dugout in front of the team....not cool at all....do that **** on your own time, out of sight.

Nolan can't hear your hate....he's on base again.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sure man, ride it out. But to drop proven, young, talent for a hot streak is... well, dumb in my opinion.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
*ding*.....that was another Nolan homerun......*ugghhh*-jay bruce found him a hole out by the RF wall and it feels good, tony! toni! tone'!

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Holy hell. I can't believe what I'm reading here. You dropped Jay Bruce? After 50 plate appearances? His BABIP is currently .100 points below his career average!! While his HR/FB ratio is on career norms (small sample size, I would guess), his LD% is almost HALF of what it should be!

Geez. Wish I played with guys like you in my leagues. Bruce will hit 25-30 HR's and bat .250+. And you dropped him. Enjoy Nolan's hot streak. You know, Nolan Reimold... the guy who's current ISO is at .366!! And his HR/FB ratio is over DOUBLE his career norm! I hope you enjoy watching him 0-4 for three straight weeks while his BABIP drops from the not sustainable .370 back to a normal .300 (which is where a hitter like him will probably end up).

It's cool to ride hot streaks in fantasy baseball, but regression is a *****. Especially when you're dropping proven hitters to ride that 3 week hotstreak. Crazy man.

....but bruce is a homo and plays with himself in the dugout in front of the team....not cool at all....do that **** on your own time, out of sight.

Nolan can't hear your hate....he's on base again.

Sure man, ride it out. But to drop proven, young, talent for a hot streak is... well, dumb in my opinion.

*ding*.....that was another Nolan homerun......*ugghhh*-jay bruce found him a hole out by the RF wall and it feels good, tony! toni! tone'!

I just wanted to bump this beautiful thread up to point out that Jay Bruce has recovered to career norms and is tied for 5th in MLB in HR's and 6th in RBI's all while batting over .300 :rolleyes:

And Nolan Reimold is... well, on the DL. Bad luck? Sure. But I still stand by my assertion that it's dumb to drop a proven hitter. And I was right.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
send your shipping info. and I'll send you a cookie.

Jay Bruce is still gay as a rainbow colored unicorn humping richard simons and that won't work in my club house.

Nolan...DL...what can ya do...at least he's not trying to grab penis in the showers after games like Bruce.

"I think you should drop Pujols too

AVG HR RBI OBP
.271 0 4 .314
"-not the worst idea in the world........nobody on waivers or FA right now though.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd rather play in a league with you next year. ;)

And what is with the homophobia? Bad experience in your childhood?

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
Lol....I just noticed your Mark Rippetoe quote. That guy is a trip, he's cool though....he lives here and we do surveying work for him from time to time.

Anyway....all that matters...end of season, I'll be at the top just like last season.

You want some? I'll join your silly leagues next year, hell, I play the **** out of fantasy football too...you fools feeling lucky?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hell yeah, I'm down for a football league. I'm only playing 2 money leagues this year, so I'll do a free one with some SBF peeps for bragging rights.