Baby blue combat bat?

Dynastysoftball

The Veteran
Ive been seeing a couple baby blue combat bats being used at differnt places and they seem like fire. One guy told me it was a derby girls im not sure what it was but seems legit. Thinking of buying one any help on what it could be?

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
Its prolly not the derby girl. I am not too impressed with mine. Ive had the last two years version and it was meh..

dpadan17

Will play for beer!!!!!
i own a "derby girl" bat and have to say....it is a great bat. and the price was right with $99.

TDW13

Come At Me Bro!
Ton of guys in Illinois use the derby girls from this year and they seem like fire. I've never swung one but there are probably 5 guys on me team with them and they all hit hard with them. They break in super quick.

kratos1981

I currently have the 2016 USSSA Combatant which is baby blue with green grip and lettering. This is my 4th combat and the first that has a stiff barrel. Small sweet spot but the ball fly's when you hit it. Has an identical endload to the guilt in my opinion. I had the OG Guilt in 27.5 and the Combatant in 27. This bat defiantly needs to be broken in which is new for me dealing with Combat. I wouldn't say its hot but I love the way it swings through the zone. Hopefully it starts to open up and becomes a gamer.