Back after all these years

Softball.com:

jarican27

Seems like forever since I've logged into this site. I was an avid player, trader, seller etc.on this site till injuries shut me down years ago. Now, I'm making the slow return back and feel like I'm back in 1st grade all over again. Trying to get the skinny on the best ASA bats. I hit the cages a few months ago...and let's just say that there's work to be done. Hoping to be ready by the spring. Keep swingin! :)

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Take your pick.. any bat made today is gtg, the best bat for you has to be determined by you... id say whatever manufacturers bat you used when you last played, chx out their options and try one.. ijs there is no best bat imo, they are all cheater bats these days.

jarican27

Wow, so they've evolved like that, huh? A few years ago my mainstay was Demarini. From the initial Doublewall Distance, to the F2. I've had almost every mainstream manufacturer from Anderson to Worth and I'm thinking that I'll go back to the Demars. In an effort to get me back in the flow, my wife bought me a pair of 2017 Miken Freaks, but around these parts that probably won't fly since ASA seems to be the big dawg. It's all good though. Thanks for the info.

dunkky

if u gonna go with demarini, i recommend omega 2 dual stamp. it hits both hard and mush balls very well. there were a couple of very good deals recently you could have gotten one for very good price.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Yeah if you got a couple of freak platinums utrip you should be able to sell 1 or both for a used asa miken worth from 2017 to current or a demarini aftermath etc, if it was me I keep one and use it for bp and sell/trade the other for Asa game only swings

Superstar555

Addicted to Softballfans
Pretty much any bat from a major manufacturer will be fine.

I SMH at these guys who buy 5-6 new "hot" bats every season and still fly out to the pitcher.

Hint: These days...it ain't the bat.