Back at SBF

Duffs

I’m back here after about a decade. Looks like a lot has changed! Anyway looking forward to getting back into playing and hopefully connecting with some old school members if they’re still around lol.

ImminentDanger

Up and Over
Some of us are still around - Still hoping for the best part of the past to reappear...

(Good natured ribbing is part of the softball scene - but constant attacks and inane comments get old very quickly)

It would be cool to have another SBF superdraft tournament - I didn't play in those but did play in a locally created SBF team in a couple local tournaments - Fun to meet SBF posters...

%%%

jhitman

this place is slow now.

Agreed it's way slower than it used to be and I have been on here since 2004 as well. I used to like the bat reviews section which is now all but gone. A lot of good insights on new bats from respected board members.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Agreed it's way slower than it used to be and I have been on here since 2004 as well. I used to like the bat reviews section which is now all but gone. A lot of good insights on new bats from respected board members.
Yea I really liked the review but I am hesitant to review Vinci gloves because of part attacks. Bat, not that great of a hitter but do have opinions, LOL. Opinions and good natured ribbing are the best part of SBFs!

jhitman

Yea I really liked the review but I am hesitant to review Vinci gloves because of part attacks. Bat, not that great of a hitter but do have opinions, LOL. Opinions and good natured ribbing are the best part of SBFs!

It seems to me also that most of the new bats that come out the last few years are the same technology and are just different graphics of bats the previous years. That being the case, just look for deal on Ebay on last years bats instead of paying $250.00 for a new bat.

automatic d

Drinkin with Miguel
Another OG mother ****er at your service! Remember that douche Kuykendoll that made about 10 accounts a day? Lol. I used to live to troll these boards bro

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
And 10 years later you’ll still see a new what’s the hottest bat post every week just like you did back then.

blakcherry329

this place is slow now.
Yeah, really slow. Everyone got older, started families, etc.

The NJ page in the free agent section used to turn over every other week or so with all the chatter. I haven't seen a post in there in years, other than mine, ever now and then.

cali3

Addicted to Softballfans
What about when the idiot Jobu posted the pic of someone’s daughter?! What a stupid mother f’er!!

automatic d

Drinkin with Miguel
What about when the idiot Jobu posted the pic of someone’s daughter?! What a stupid mother f’er!!
That **** was crazy. I still think the whole Sugar T saga ruled all though. She was cool. She liked to masturbate with highlighters at work! I cant find a fault in that

cali3

Addicted to Softballfans
Jobu is a nut. Me and him still talk about it. I mainly bring it up to piss him off and for me to laugh.

hitsone

Lot's of good memories, Lot of good info and some not so good. Had some good deals tho. Still enjoy the few visits I have so I know you will like your return. looking above I see you are right at home