Not GTG Bad Deal with crazy legs

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Still never got my receipt.... and he quit responding to texts....

This remains an outstanding bad deal

first and fore most i want to tell you i owe you an ammends and accept responsibility for never sending the receipt. no excuses and no bs. just what can i do to right what i have wronged you. trying to clean up my past and this is something i realized i forgotten that i need to fix

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Wow, update this I guess.

Got a few PM's today saying Crazy Legs wants to try to make things right. Here's what I have to say...

We'll change this to a Buyer Beware. I did end up receiving my bat. He did send me some money to try to make up for it taking him 2 months to send my bat. I never received the receipt that was supposed to come with the bat.

My advice to anyone who wants to deal with Crazy Legs, have him ship first and make sure you get everything you're supposed to get.

Im not really lookin to deal anymore rather i want to make this right. I am on here only to make right past wrong doing. No bs no excuses. Whatever it takes. Money, another bat or whatever. I just know i was in the wrong and want to take responsibility as a man and do what i can to right the situation. I understand all frustration and disdain for me. I accept that because i was wrong and messed up. I just hope you will allow me to right this. Like i said not to make more deals but rather to hopefully make ammends for my actions.

Im not really lookin to deal anymore rather i want to make this right. I am on here only to make right past wrong doing. No bs no excuses. Whatever it takes. Money, another bat or whatever. I just know i was in the wrong and want to take responsibility as a man and do what i can to right the situation. I understand all frustration and disdain for me. I accept that because i was wrong and messed up. I just hope you will allow me to right this. Like i said not to make more deals but rather to hopefully make ammends for my actions.

Your Sig says differently...