Not GTG Bad Deal with crazy legs

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I agreed to purchase a Mizuno Frenzy Elite from Crazy Legs . I paypal'd the money on 12/22/2010. He said he would ship it out as soon as he could and asked if I needed it before Christmas. I said I wasn't in a rush. He asked if he could ship it once he got back home after a trip for the Christmas Holiday. I was fine with that. I waited several days after Christmas before asking where my bat was. He responded saying he had gone out of town on a business trip and that his girlfriend was supposed to ship my bat out.

Some time goes by, no bat. So I get ahold of him again and ask him where my bat is yet again. Says his girlfriend was supposed to send it but apparently she hadn't. He said he would check what was going on when he got home.

More time goes by, he texts me when he gets home and claims his girlfriend had broken up with him via letter left at home and hadn't shipped my bat. He said he would sent it out right away.

Another week goes by, no bat. So I ask him what was going on. He said he wasn't able to ship it because he was having money problems due to his GF not being around to help pay bills anymore. He offers a refund (which doesn't make sense to me if he was having money issues) but I declined saying I wanted the bat instead. He agrees to ship it out the following day. He claims to have shipped my bat on 1/21/11.

Last I heard from him was this past Friday 1/28/11. He claimed he was at the UPS store trying to investigate where my bat is. He has failed to return any PM's or text messages ever since.

I filed a PayPal dispute a few minutes ago hoping to get somewhere with this. I tried to give him EVERY opportunity to get my bat sent out to me. It's been well over a month and communication from him has stopped.

If something changes and I somehow receive my bat or hear from him with a tracking number or UPS Claim then I will remove this post... but for now, I wouldn't do business with him.

UPDATE: 02/02/11 3pm Just got a text from him, saying the bat was returned to him today as being undeliverable. Says he's shipping it out via USPS today or tomorrow. Also said he's going to refund me $30 for my trouble..

UPDATE: 02/04/11 8:45pm Received $30 refund via Paypal. Supposed to ship on Monday. Delayed due to weather.

UPDATE: 02/09/11 12:45pm Received a text message saying the weather has improved and he will be heading to the post office to mail my bat

UPDATE: 02/14/11 11:30am Bat finally arrived. Missing the receipt that was supposed to come with it. Informed seller, awaiting reply and correction.

Last edited:

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
That's the thing, he has great feedback on here, that's why I gave him lots of time and plenty of chances..

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I did check his feedback, which was all very good..

Talked to him today, he refunded $30 to me via paypal.. says Houston is basically shut down due to snow, which I've heard.. said PO is closed.. Supposed to try to ship Monday. Like I said, if he makes this all right I will delete this post and proper feedback on the whole deal will be left.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Wow, if anyone ever tells me their GF or wife is shipping the bat I'm just terminating the deal.

Oldest excuse in the book.

AJ22

Super Moderator
JStout863 - glad one of his friends finally got a hold of him. I'm sure you texting you got his attention .. but I sent out a few pm's to a few of his friends. Glad he has stepped up.

Wow, if anyone ever tells me their GF or wife is shipping the bat I'm just terminating the deal.

I 'use' my gf all the time ... not an excuse ? :D

IJS ...

AJ22

Super Moderator
JStout863 - glad one of his friends finally got a hold of him. I'm sure you texting you got his attention .. but I sent out a few pm's to a few of his friends. Glad he has stepped up.

Excuse ? I 'use' my gf all the time ... :D

IJS ...

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Talked to him yesterday via text.. said the bat was either going out yesterday or today as the weather has improved and the PO is open.. we'll see what happens

Thanks for the help from those who have contributed

receipt went out today just moved and had to find it. also got hit in the face pitching and shattered my mask into my face so had some stuff to take care of
1-3.jpg