Baden (MD) Burn Tournament

curse21

Addicted to Softballfans
I keep asking about this tournament and no one can give me an answer... Can Military teams sign up for this

lx_2nv

Coach
Supposedly Not Forgotten was putting a team in - then didn't. I just got the flyer for it this morning.

curse21

Addicted to Softballfans
If we can I might be able to get our team in it. it is close to us... I wasnt sure if military teams could enter or if it was just for firemen and police

lx_2nv

Coach
Call Mike - he's a good dude. It may have already filled up. This is my first year playing it, but I hear it's a fun laid back tourney.

I'm in it... Big Dogs REJECTS not the regular big dogs...lol We are a mix of Locos and Dilligaf guys. first 16 teams get in its probably full at this time.

lx_2nv

Coach
Damn you...we played Dilligaf in calvert - they pretty good. Glad I got a pitching helmet at the NSA tourney lol

curse21

Addicted to Softballfans
we'll my team is not entering in it so I am looking for a team to play with. I can Catch/EH... All I do good is hit the ball hard and far LOL... but no seriously I can hit the ball...

curse21

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I am just going to go to the homerun derby tonight and see if I know anyone and if anyone needs a player. I am probably going to enter also.

lx_2nv

Coach
I think I am just going to go to the homerun derby tonight and see if I know anyone and if anyone needs a player. I am probably going to enter also.

I'll be there bro - i'll be the guy hitting 0 homeruns...lol

there will be teams there that need players there always are. Who you playing with LX?

I think we are sponsored by Woody's Tavern. I'm not expecting much - we play courtney seafood at 8AM! I'll most likely be pitching