balanced OGGS

Robby123

Balanced 2-piece bats work the best for me. I'm not hard on bats and was wondering if these were worth it. How much handle flex do they have? Everybody seems to have hit the EL version and like it, so was thinking about giving the balanced version a try. opinions please...

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Super soft barrel, you won't know you hit the ball until it is in the OF. People that have hit it will tell you that dispite the durability issue that it is one of their favorite bats. I don't know if you can say it has any handle flex though, it is a true one piece, but I think you will like it looking at your sig.

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Super soft barrel, you won't know you hit the ball until it is in the OF. People that have hit it will tell you that dispite the durability issue that it is one of their favorite bats. I don't know if you can say it has any handle flex though, it is a true one piece, but I think you will like it looking at your sig.

mswiat

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an end loaded OGGS and a BAL GSR. No handle flex.

I'm not hard on bats either, my GS is at least 1500 hits, including some BP balls that are rocks.
That bat is smoking. The GSR isn't far behind, takes a bit longer to break in (no break in really needed for the GS), it's a tad bit stiffer in the barrel though. IMO

for how cheap they are right now they are a great buy until utrip bans everything next year.