Barrow a nano?

thevipofdbz

Damme 00mega
Any one want to let me try out the nano? If so make sure you have a receipt because I have been know to dent and break bats :( sorry Hope fully it is durable and I do not have to worry about that.

Would like to hit an asa one and compare it to some of my other asa bats.

I want to take maybe a 50 cuts off a tee and see what it has. with some 47 525 off the tee and write up a little review also :).

single wally

Professional Amateur
Any one want to let me try out the nano? If so make sure you have a receipt because I have been know to dent and break bats :( sorry Hope fully it is durable and I do not have to worry about that.

Would like to hit an asa one and compare it to some of my other asa bats.

I want to take maybe a 50 cuts off a tee and see what it has. with some 47 525 off the tee and write up a little review also :).

Now THIS is an enticing offer! *facepalm*

thevipofdbz

Damme 00mega
I can not spell to save my life :) sorry , Demo a nanotek, I know it an enticing offer. I just though what to give the 411 in case something happens. Anderson is not popular around here.

Anyone local to me have one? I do not swing that hard but i have broken pst's and synergy 2's

I just want hit it a few times and see what it has that all. I will be busy with nationals for the next 3-4 weeks so I will not have much time to hit it till after that