Baseball card collectors.

Country469

We're doing indoor water park for Future step kid's bday in piggun forge. Mom and me have weed brownies and boozes packed. Sailor Jerry on deck.

Country469

I got to Orlando frequently for work, done about all that **** now. Favorite thing to do ever was the air boat ride in the glades.

hedge

life takes guts
We're staying right off of cocoa beach. We are doing time at the parks and the rest will be spent at the beach or whatever.

Country469

Last time I was at cocoa there was a storm in the gulf and ****ing jelly fish were everywhere washing in. Looked like a pile of jizz every where you went. Cool beach to chill at tho.

bmoses121

Extra Hitter
333e2aa.jpg
2014 Topps Update Red Hot foil parallel Rookie Card, worth about $5

Country469

Grey Wolf? Went there a couple months ago. Good times were had.

Been to great wolf, but not this time. Great wold was like almost 4 bills for a night when we went. Wilderness at the smokies, wasn't quite as nice as great wolf, but I got 2 nights for $275.00 Probably has more to do in the summer time (1/2 of the water park is closed during winter obs). Value is much better than great wolf if just looking for a get away.

3XC

Big Truss
When I was a kid we had a garden hose and some buckets. Maybe a slip and slide. Still had hecka fun because kids will have fun anyway you slice it, just let them be kids.

You don't need to drop 1100 bucks on a kids birthday, damn.

Country469

$119.00 /night is like hampton inn pricing. To have a giant ass waterpark included (room was legit) too is pretty nice. Total spent on weekend get away was about 500 total for 3 people.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
My daughter has a random day off from school on March 10 so I booked a room at Great Wolf Lodge for that Thursday night and then we'll do the water park on Friday. If you can go during the week it is like half price. Think I paid like $140. I've been once before, its pretty fun. You can walk around with beers and BYOB is encouraged.

Country469

Yeah great wolf is super nice. I made the rookie mistake of booking a peak weekend last time. Never again. Resort fees and ish drive up the price for sure, but you can access the water park from like noon the day you check in and all day long the next day. Don't ask for a late check out doe, that ish was like another $50 they didnt tell me about when I told them I wanted it.

JP21

Been to great wolf, but not this time. Great wold was like almost 4 bills for a night when we went. Wilderness at the smokies, wasn't quite as nice as great wolf, but I got 2 nights for $275.00 Probably has more to do in the summer time (1/2 of the water park is closed during winter obs). Value is much better than great wolf if just looking for a get away.

I'm headed to Great Wolf Lodge tomorrow and staying for 3 nights. Place is expensive but my kids love it and id just waste the money on more bats I don't need.. Cant beat an indoor water park in March.. especially in Canada