Baseball dynasty

thaynes

I am anticipating a couple drop outs for a baseball league on yahoo I started last year. I'm trying to line up guys interested should this actually happen. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal to replace 2 players or so but I have to type in at minimum 15 players keeper value for every team and want to get a jump on that. Pm me or post in here if your interested or need more info. I can try to put settings up when I get home

Pick of teams order:
Theck- team 3
Stork- team 1
2into1- team 4
crimedog- team 2
Softball_19

251CA5B3-orig.png

055AC753-orig.png

50FF7C14-orig.png

E569C061-orig.png

D935A66D-orig.png

Last edited:

thaynes

Yes you would be inheriting teams. Last year was our first big draft then we have a tiny one each year after. I can do 2 things for teams. Either you inherit or start your team over with players not kept by other teams in addition to your teams players you wouldn't be keeping.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If it is free, count me out. If i start sucking I have a problem staying with it and that is not fair to others.

stork

I want a t-shirt or something.

I am just being honest though really. The $ is just a small part, but somehow it keeps me motivated.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Ill play either way..... try to get a small buyin to keep folks interested.

How are we picking teams

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Probably take me a couple years to fix a team..... took me a few in dairish's keeper league

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Made a few mistakes year one of three I had let go of dominic brown, traded cargo one year and release harper. Harper one really pissed me off. Pitching has always been a struggle but Im gettting there. After this year I will win ever year after.....

stork

I don't keep up so much with pitching. Sure the top I have a grasp on, but it's that 2nd-4th rung guys I don't really know past the teams I follow.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I forget what my team looks like in this league. I know I won it all but can't remember who all I have. What will free agent pickups from last year cost against our budget this year?

thaynes

Bauhhhhhhh....... sk how does this work then? How much money do we get?
Right now its 300. I may lower it to 275 though. Ill have to figure that out maybe after keepers are turned in. Ill try to see if I can find an average team salary before keepers are due and go from there
So I get Puig and Teheran for $3, that's pretty sweet

You dont wanna go there. Im pretty sure I got the corner on studs at basement prices. I definitely do in our other league. Got manny, harper, and braun as my last 3 picks tentatively. Might add carpenter im there to. Depends on if I keep harvey at 17. Adam jones is a 10 for me and I have better value but I love having adam there. I could keep segura and donaldson in the last slot as well