Bass bats

NARDOX

Manager
I CAN GET ANY BASS BAT SHIPPED TO YOU FOR $180:eek:

YES THESE BATS ARE SUPER HOT OUT OF THE WRAPPER

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Y'all shouldn't rag on the Bass bats. They aren't that bad.

Debatable.

And even if the bats aren't that bad, the lack of durability isn't what REALLY got them to where they are on here. It was their owner/leadership and their treatment of player-reps and customers.

Country35

Banned User
Debatable.

And even if the bats aren't that bad, the lack of durability isn't what REALLY got them to where they are on here. It was their owner/leadership and their treatment of player-reps and customers.

exactly, how can I buy a bat from a company whose rep tells me 52 275 balls tear up a bat quicker then 47 650s :eek:

Diggs11

Coach
I don't care about reps. Just like any job, there are people that are good and people who are terrible. My bass bats have been hot and haven't broke. That's all I'm saying.

Country35

Banned User
I don't care about reps. Just like any job, there are people that are good and people who are terrible. My bass bats have been hot and haven't broke. That's all I'm saying.

you'll care if you have a problem and have to deal with a douche like that

Diggs11

Coach
you'll care if you have a problem and have to deal with a douche like that

I can always just wait until facebook tells me about a $100 bat sale and get the bats cheaper than from the rep. I probably won't buy another one anyway, unless they offer a two-piece.

Soldierstrong

Addicted to Softballfans
I can always just wait until facebook tells me about a $100 bat sale and get the bats cheaper than from the rep. I probably won't buy another one anyway, unless they offer a two-piece.

That right there is why nobody should rep this company. You are simply going to be undercut by the very company you are representing. I know from experience that reps can't get a bat for 100 bucks, because "we can't afford it," according the the Bass HQ. Well, apparently they can. Dishonesty rules the world there.