Bass Glove Full Sponsor Teams

bigb12

Coach
Saw this on the old scout pretty good deal.

We are looking for "A", "B" and "C" teams all over the country to sponsor. We are looking for teams that want to have a bat named for them and want to sell the products that they are swinging. We want to give back to the teams that buy our products. If your team is interested please call me at this time. This is a serious deal and is open to 4 to 5 teams thru out the country. This is a full sponsorship and not a buy in deal. If you have any questions please give us the chance to talk.

Thanks,

Tim Sadler
Bass Glove Rep
804-439-2265

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Here is the information. I AM NOT AFFILIATED SO PLEASE DON'T PM ME ABOUT IT!
Here is what you get from Bass:

Dear Team,

We want to tank you for your interest in Bass Glove Company and our sponsorship opportunities. How the program will work is the following:
Teams will be using their own designed team Bass bat and will be paid $15.00 per bat sold any where in the country. This means that they will have a team named bat and that the team will be able to sell bats to the public. Bats that are sold to stores all over the country will pay the team $10.00 per bat. Graphics will be designed to the teams and and colors. A team can make unlimited amount of money with this deal. For every bat sold the team gets paid, for example if a 1,000 bats are sold then the team would make any where from $10,000 to $15,000 dollars for the team. I sell over a thousand bats a month at just our merchandise trailers. The team will be given 2 bats per player and will be exchanged if they break or become unusable.

The uniforms will be our stock uniforms and if the team wants a custom uniform then there will be a small charge. Uniforms include shirts, pants, turf shoes, hats and wheel bags. We have our own custom uniform company that makes all of our shirts and pants. We can design a uniform for your team for your colors. The only cost for the team is a $2500 amount to put down at Bass and will be given back to the team from sales of there bats. This is a way for the team to help the company and be held accountable for the sales of the products.

The team will also used in our promotion ads and in our selling campaigns. We have a lot of national promotion events coming for the following year from the "National Minor League Stadium Tour" to the "James Farrior Foundation" and the Pittsburg Steelers softball games. This will be a great selling toll for your team and for our company.

I will need the following information from your team for us to make our decision.
1. Team name and Location of your team, contacts name, address and contact numbers.
2. Tournaments that the team will be playing in.
3. National, NIT's, Special tournaments
4. any information that would help us pick your team. Such as players on the team or championships or tournaments won.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at my email or on my cell number. We look forward to hearing from you and your team. Please feel free to look on our web site at bassgloves.com to see our products and to get to know our company.

O-Prime

UH OH
sounds cool but, would you buy a bat that is named after your local teams? who would you sell your bats to? local guys swinging worth, miken, and or easton? what would you say to players that dont know you? "Heybuy this $300 bat that has our team name it?" selling a 1000 pinkys in a month can happen but selling a 1000 "insert name here" bats i dont think so. just my .02

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
He sells over 1000 bats a month at tournaments out of his trailer?

I'm assuming that is just on weekends unless he's rolling up on league nights across the region pimping his gear. If it's just on the weekends out of his trailer that 8 days a month and 125 bats a day

I'm detecting a gigantic pile of BS on this one